Author Topic: Things Which Annoy You  (Read 21907 times)
suzukir122

View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #705 on: January 10, 2018, 09:41:00 AM » Author: suzukir122
I'm use to seeing these memes all the time on YouTube. LOL... that one meme kinda looks like Jim Carrey.

Interests
1. Motorcycles, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weighting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Yep
Lighting has been a passion of mine since I was born. I consider everyone on LG to be a friend

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

https://www.facebook.com/ UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #706 on: January 10, 2018, 09:56:31 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Cheerleaders!
IMO cheerleaders are caring because one of my gfs sisters are on the cheer team and I was feeling really down so she called the whole team plus my gf to comfort me
I only need this because I'm 5% mentally unstable I could explain more but i like LG

All they did was hug me, rub my stomach, or lightly pinch my cheeks along with booping my nose

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D.
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie GF F96 g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #707 on: January 10, 2018, 02:53:43 PM » Author: wattMaster
Something that REALLY annoys me is pizzas with too much cheese. If possible, I would go without it at all.

Stop LED Streetlights! streetlights.info

Lumex120

View Gallery

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #708 on: January 10, 2018, 03:11:43 PM » Author: Lumex120
Something that REALLY annoys me is pizzas with too much cheese. If possible, I would go without it at all.
Or, you can do what I do and scrape the cheese off. Pizza without cheese is so much better IMO.

LEDs = Downgrade 99% of the applications.

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #709 on: January 10, 2018, 06:20:50 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps

Or, you can do what I do and scrape the cheese off. Pizza without cheese is so much better IMO.

Shocked Shocked MADNESS!!!  Shocked

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

High Pressure Sodium Sodium lighting is king!

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi67
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #710 on: January 12, 2018, 10:57:06 AM » Author: Miss Cuddly

Pizza without cheese, that's blasphemy!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine ria1039
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #711 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:24 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine

Pizza without cheese, that's blasphemy!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Absolutely..! If you take the cheese off, it stops being pizza..!

Oooh, that's made me hungry, I could do with a nice Margherita right now  Grin

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

ATL sammi67
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #712 on: January 12, 2018, 11:55:11 AM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Absolutely..! If you take the cheese off, it stops being pizza..!

Oooh, that's made me hungry, I could do with a nice Margherita right now Grin

Maybe tomorrow sweetheart.  Kiss

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

ATL sammi67
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #713 on: January 12, 2018, 02:02:22 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
And another thing, we are being asked constantly to recycle wherever possible, but manufacturers of food trays and other forms of packaging need to do their bit so that they can be easily recycled instead of having to put them in the general waste.  Angry

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine ria1039
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #714 on: January 12, 2018, 02:08:23 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine

And another thing, we are being asked constantly to recycle wherever possible, but manufacturers of food trays and other forms of packaging need to do their bit so that they can be easily recycled instead of having to put them in the general waste
Angry
Indeed. I've just been going through the jiffy bags and other packaging that has resulted from eBay purchases over the past few months. I ended up keeping THREE card envelopes and a couple of jiffy bags, out of a total of over 20.

I hate waste and recycle wherever possible, it really annoys me that things like this cannot be dealt with other than putting them in landfill or incinerating them  Angry

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

xmaslightguy

View Gallery

^homebuilt fixture

GoL ATL
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #715 on: January 12, 2018, 05:44:15 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: MissRiaElaine
If you take the cheese off, it stops being pizza..!
Yep, pretty much so! .lol.

Colored Fluorescent's such as F40T12 Red or  Green or Blue are awesome...

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

ATL sammi67
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #716 on: January 13, 2018, 01:34:36 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Things that are priced at 9.99, (or whatever currency you use) Don't they know it's 10.??  Angry

The psychology of it being less than that doesn't work on us, it just irritates us.!!!  Angry Angry Angry  

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

ATL sammi67
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #717 on: January 13, 2018, 04:29:31 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
People who let their car alarms go on for ages...  Angry

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #718 on: January 13, 2018, 07:08:46 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
walk up... pull the cable on the battery... my neighbor had their car horn blaring for 3 hours striaght... my mother got pissed, and detached their battery cable.  Cheesy

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

High Pressure Sodium Sodium lighting is king!

Beta 5

View Gallery

^5 Beta 5's

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #719 on: January 14, 2018, 04:09:19 AM » Author: Beta 5
It annoys me when places with suspended ceilings replace some of their fluorescent troffers with those horrid LED panels, it looks awful, as you have a smart looking fluorescent troffer (like this, this and this) mixed with horrible 6500K LED panels, and it just looks cheap and rubbish.

Thorn Beta 5 35W SOX 1965 - 2008. Top entry/Side entry

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines