Author Topic: Things Which Annoy You  (Read 29598 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #960 on: May 12, 2018, 10:08:36 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
If you ever find yourself in Atlanta let me know! I'll do the same most definitely if I find myself in Scotland!

@both of yall
No shop or tech class you can take? That saved me in junior and senior year. Plus it was a blast working on cars getting to do something with my hands other than write or type all the time.

I got stagecraft... Been taking it since freshmen year. We've had many good shows. And have had to solve some big problems... But that's only one hour out of eight.

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

High Pressure Sodium Sodium lighting is king!

View Gallery

Knight of the D-line streetlights

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #961 on: May 13, 2018, 06:14:20 AM » Author: 589
That sounds fun! But they aren't giving enough time for it though. It should be half a day like it was for me. Seems like they want everyone to go to college and get a business degree. I'll say this, I've never liked school but it is worth it to stick with it and see it through. It gives you character, I know that sounds old fashioned, but you won't know what it is until you're on the other side. Once you get there you will be thankful for it even if it takes a few years to see it. I went to tech college and went from being a 2.8 student in high school to a graduated 3.8 college student with an associates degree while working 35 hours a week. It's not because I liked school, I HATED it. It was because I wanted the opportunity the degree gave me so I would do anything to slock through the core classes to make it happen. I also learned a lot about doing what you have to even when you don't want to. The truth is if you don't get used to making it happen, it's probably going to be less joy and more regrets down the road. Having more joy and fewer regrets is a harder path, but well worth the climb. When you aim high you're not looking down into a valley.

Low Pressure Sodium

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #962 on: May 13, 2018, 10:07:16 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
My junior year I only have 2 classes each semester then senior year I have only one class
I take online school to finish whats required to graduate then do all the djing and world touring and possibly college

And Mackenzie should finish college by the time I graduate which then we plant to get married
Back on topic

Required classes
Makes A on test and grade goes up 0.1 points, makes lower than a B and grade plummets
Getting pulled out of the classroom just to take a test
Ricer Cars
Car with negative or positive camber
When you thought you wrote a full page paper and you find out that you forgot every period and now you restart because you have nothing but an ongoing sentence
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:15:23 AM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie GF F96 g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #963 on: May 13, 2018, 10:18:45 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Days where your body decides to urinate multiple times within one hour for the whole day

Check out my Socials

CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #964 on: May 13, 2018, 02:08:55 PM » Author: CEB1993
Days where your body decides to urinate multiple times within one hour for the whole day

Yep, that drives me crazy too  Shocked I have a taste for beer and tiny bladder capacity, so Im always having to figure out where the nearest restroom is, wherever I am. 

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #965 on: May 16, 2018, 09:30:53 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
When someone scratches a fork or knife across a glass surface and makes that stupic and unbearable screeching sound no human likes
Why is it so annoying to me? Mackenzie's little brother does it everyday at dinner ON PURPOSE!

When my camera fails to focus and I stand there looking weird pointing my camera towards the sky or ceiling, later on getting laughed at by groups of girls

Check out my Socials

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #966 on: May 16, 2018, 01:24:00 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
When someone scratches a fork or knife across a glass surface and makes that stupic and unbearable screeching sound no human likes
Why is it so annoying to me? Mackenzie's little brother does it everyday at dinner ON PURPOSE!

When my camera fails to focus and I stand there looking weird pointing my camera towards the sky or ceiling, later on getting laughed at by groups of girls

Reminds me of that noise made when someone scratches on chalk boards... We still have chalk boards (and white boards)  around here....

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #967 on: May 17, 2018, 09:07:34 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
When you are confident in something for a very long time... then evidence to the contrary is presented... In this case it was the factory... I've been told by many local people I know, that it has been disused for about forty or so years... But then I find what are apparently mid 90's to early 2000's items in it... I'm still debating whether it was just parts of ther place that were abandoned... or if perhaps I've been mislead.

--Owen

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #968 on: May 17, 2018, 09:36:38 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
OOOH AND getting covered in shards of fiber glass from a deteriorating building.... It is so horrible...

--Owen

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #969 on: May 18, 2018, 11:57:07 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Accidentally stapleing myself
Done it many times and to many to count

Check out my Socials

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #970 on: May 18, 2018, 01:09:33 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Accidentally stapleing myself
Done it many times and to many to count

Been there, done that..! Also add hitting the hand holding the nail with the hammer OWWW..!!  Shocked

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #971 on: May 18, 2018, 01:11:59 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Too much information, guys  Shocked  Tongue

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #972 on: May 23, 2018, 06:04:27 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Those weird and random noises that a refrigerator or freezer makes also when the Icelandic falls in the ice tray

When I fall 10 or more feet just for a fixture only to find out that I loosened the fixture

Trying to get a fixture and you look around wondering about what you have to climb in order to get it but there is no known way

Streetlights like cobraheads that are turned towards the sky rather than the street and when a streetlight is 10 feet from the roadside

Check out my Socials

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #973 on: May 23, 2018, 06:17:09 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Getting badly hurt with a visible cut from trying to get an older fixture out of an abandoned place and try to hide it from girlfriend, its hard but I convince her that its nothing but after 3 days to a week after her crazy girlfriend instincts come in and she rolls my sleeve up only to see a 3 inch gash on my forearm
She got mad and now from this point on her two sisters and her come when I find a fixture. She cares about my safety and wont let me climb past 15 feet 

Check out my Socials

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #974 on: May 23, 2018, 06:46:58 AM » Author: dor123
Surprise parties.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines