Author Topic: Things Which Annoy You  (Read 29534 times)
xmaslightguy

View Gallery

^homebuilt fixture

GoL ATL
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #990 on: May 23, 2018, 09:06:51 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HomeBrewLamps
OOOH AND getting covered in shards of fiber glass from a deteriorating building.... It is so horrible...
Be extremely careful in those buildings: depending on how old they are, there could be stuff allot worse than fiberglass in them...like asbestos!

Colored Fluorescent's such as F40T12 Red or  Green or Blue are awesome...

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #991 on: May 24, 2018, 03:19:37 AM » Author: dor123
This:

I'm sick of all the drilling machines and the construction sites here in Kiryat Ata and nearby.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #992 on: May 24, 2018, 04:46:52 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
This:

I'm sick of all the drilling machines and the construction sites here in Kiryat Ata and nearby.
Your area looks really nice

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
řetta er Mackenzie GF F96 …g elska lżsingu og mun skjůta upp Š LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #993 on: May 24, 2018, 04:53:57 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
When youíre alarm doesnít wake you up and you donít press snooze, you fall back asleep for 10 mins to an hour, you wake up staring at your clock thinking itís the time your alarm wakes you up but itís really an hour ahead, and then youíre left waking up and rushing yourself to get to whatever you need to do

When your alarm slowly makes itís way into your dream and then you wake up approximately 7-9 minuets after your alarm

Check out my Socials

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #994 on: May 24, 2018, 04:59:20 AM » Author: dor123
When youíre alarm doesnít wake you up and you donít press snooze, you fall back asleep for 10 mins to an hour, you wake up staring at your clock thinking itís the time your alarm wakes you up but itís really an hour ahead, and then youíre left waking up and rushing yourself to get to whatever you need to do

When your alarm slowly makes itís way into your dream and then you wake up approximately 7-9 minuets after your alarm
Similar thing occur to me. When I unable to wake up when my alarm clock sounding, and I press snooze all the time and fall back asleep for 30 mins to a hour.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #995 on: May 24, 2018, 05:09:01 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Ah, the beauty of being retired, not having to get up and DO stuff  Grin Tongue

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #996 on: May 24, 2018, 05:12:42 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Ah, the beauty of being retired, not having to get up and DO stuff  Grin Tongue
Lucky you because Iím 18 and just starting off but doing well

Check out my Socials

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #997 on: May 24, 2018, 11:14:51 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Lucky you because Iím 18 and just starting off but doing well
I dimly remember being 18...  Undecided

Don't grow old; it has its advantages, but there's no future in it...

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #998 on: May 24, 2018, 03:58:44 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I'm 24 and still starting off. A bit behind. I dont really set my alarm most of the time, I just plan things for later. If I cant, then I do alarm. Coffee is my best friend !
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #999 on: May 24, 2018, 04:11:53 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I dimly remember being 18...  Undecided

Don't grow old; it has its advantages, but there's no future in it...

That is a depressing way to put it....

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

High Pressure Sodium Sodium lighting is king!

xmaslightguy

View Gallery

^homebuilt fixture

GoL ATL
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1000 on: May 24, 2018, 08:34:54 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: dor123
Construction is everywhere here too.
Can definitely be annoying. But also those big diesel machines are both cool & kinda fascinating to watch work.

Quote from: HomeBrewLamps
Quote from: MissRiaElaine
Don't grow old; it has its advantages, but there's no future in it.
That is a depressing way to put it.
Actually... getting old sucks. there is no other way for me to put it.

xmaslightguy

View Gallery

^homebuilt fixture

GoL ATL
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1001 on: May 24, 2018, 08:39:53 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
One thing I find very annoying here on LG:
You get one of those emails saying "Someone commented on a picture you are subscribed to" ... when you click the link you get this error:
The selected album/file does not exist or you need to log in with a username that has permission to view it.

Guys (not gonna name any names): If you are going to just delete your pic's...don't bother posting them in the first place Angry

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1002 on: May 25, 2018, 12:19:32 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
One thing I find very annoying here on LG:
You get one of those emails saying "Someone commented on a picture you are subscribed to" ... when you click the link you get this error:
The selected album/file does not exist or you need to log in with a username that has permission to view it.

Guys (not gonna name any names): If you are going to just delete your pic's...don't bother posting them in the first pl
ace Angry
That can happen if someone has reorganised their albums and a photo ends up somewhere else, the original link breaks.

Ria in Aberdeen

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1003 on: May 25, 2018, 12:20:53 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Train delays and the rail company doesn't give a **** and you end up hours late getting home  Angry

Ria in Aberdeen

tolivac

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1004 on: May 25, 2018, 11:26:36 PM » Author: tolivac
Not just train delays-but airline delays due to storms that hit the airport and other flights can't leave so folks stack up in the airport waiting areas waiting for their flights to leave.Not a fault of the airport or airlines---but NATURE!!!You can't beat her!!!same with gravity.I would rather leave late than not get there at all.Landed in Charlette airport on a flight from LA-then half hour after my plane landed the place went DARK-all their outside lights came on-this was at 5:30 in the afternoon.Then came announcement that all flights will be delayed.My flight to New Bern NC left two hours late.
Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines