Author Topic: Things Which Annoy You  (Read 26729 times)
MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1080 on: July 12, 2018, 04:41:48 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Yeah I've actually been wondering where MissRia and MissCuddly went as well. Well it's good to hear MissRia is
doing well... hopefully you, MissRia, make a full recovery.
Thanks, getting there but it's a slow process Undecided

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi.grayjones@gmail.com
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2018, 04:53:20 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Yeah I've actually been wondering where MissRia and MissCuddly went as well. Well it's good to hear MissRia is
doing well... hopefully you, MissRia, make a full recovery.

I've been looking after her, and it didn't seem fair me going online when she couldn't. Hence my absence from LG.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi.grayjones@gmail.com
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2018, 04:56:09 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
When you don't touch your glasses/sunglasses and they some how end up dirty and that stuff that stays on your glasses but no matter how many times you rub it off with your shirt or something, it just smears or never comes off

A good quality lens cleaning spray and a proper cloth does wonders, as does taking your glasses in to be cleaned by the optician.  Roll Eyes

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines