Author Topic: Things Which Annoy You  (Read 34419 times)
MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1080 on: July 12, 2018, 04:41:48 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Yeah I've actually been wondering where MissRia and MissCuddly went as well. Well it's good to hear MissRia is
doing well... hopefully you, MissRia, make a full recovery.
Thanks, getting there but it's a slow process Undecided

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi.grayjones@gmail.com
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2018, 04:53:20 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Yeah I've actually been wondering where MissRia and MissCuddly went as well. Well it's good to hear MissRia is
doing well... hopefully you, MissRia, make a full recovery.

I've been looking after her, and it didn't seem fair me going online when she couldn't. Hence my absence from LG.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi.grayjones@gmail.com
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2018, 04:56:09 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
When you don't touch your glasses/sunglasses and they some how end up dirty and that stuff that stays on your glasses but no matter how many times you rub it off with your shirt or something, it just smears or never comes off

A good quality lens cleaning spray and a proper cloth does wonders, as does taking your glasses in to be cleaned by the optician.  Roll Eyes

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

Flurofan96

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1083 on: July 20, 2018, 03:39:59 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Oh my Goodness I am very sorry to hear about your eye surgery recovery time MissRia  Cry Cry at least you can now use LG and read books! Whilst having to be head down without using your eyes I really hope you had a good selection of music records to listen or have the radio on!

A 240V guy severely underpowered by the presence of 120V

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1084 on: July 20, 2018, 04:46:29 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Oh my Goodness I am very sorry to hear about your eye surgery recovery time MissRia  Cry Cry at least you can now use LG and read books! Whilst having to be head down without using your eyes I really hope you had a good selection of music records to listen or have the radio on!
Yeah, it would have been really crap without the radio..! Still extremely blurry, but getting better, thanks  Cool

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Flurofan96

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1085 on: July 20, 2018, 06:33:13 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Lighting related annoyance:

When someone during the day even if its a cloudy dim day, I absolutely despise any incandescent or WW light source being used during daylight hours!!

A 240V guy severely underpowered by the presence of 120V

Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1086 on: July 20, 2018, 07:09:23 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994

When someone during the day even if its a cloudy dim day, I absolutely despise any incandescent or WW light source being used during daylight hours!!

Yeah i agree then you get areas where the two different colour temps mix and it looks very unpleasant. Its one reason i have daylight lamps in the common areas if the house since they look no different than overcast daylight
Men of God

View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao990613
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1087 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:04 AM » Author: Men of God
我终于知道为什么您不会理睬我了,好吧,祝早日康复!

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1088 on: July 23, 2018, 11:58:34 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine

WW..?

Ria in Aberdeen

Men of God

View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao990613
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1089 on: July 23, 2018, 04:46:22 PM » Author: Men of God
Because I now know why your eyes are not comfortable, so you are too lazy to translate my Chinese. That's not my point.

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1090 on: July 23, 2018, 04:56:43 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Because I now know why your eyes are not comfortable, so you are too lazy to translate my Chinese. That's not my point.
Huh?

Ria in Aberdeen

Beta 5

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1091 on: July 23, 2018, 05:00:23 PM » Author: Beta 5
WW..?

WW = Warm White

Thorn Beta 5 35W SOX 1965 - 2008. Top entry/Side entry

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1092 on: July 23, 2018, 05:01:30 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
WW = Warm White
Ah, that makes sense, why not just say so..? Cheesy

Ria in Aberdeen

Beta 5

View Gallery

Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1093 on: July 23, 2018, 05:08:34 PM » Author: Beta 5
I think the WW and CW (cool white) etc colour codes are American, lamps here mostly have the number code.

Thorn Beta 5 35W SOX 1965 - 2008. Top entry/Side entry

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Things Which Annoy You « Reply #1094 on: July 23, 2018, 05:10:39 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
I think the WW and CW (cool white) etc colour codes are American, lamps here mostly have the number code.
I don't know why people have to talk in code, if I mean something I'll generally say it. However, that has got me into more trouble than I care to think of over the years  Tongue Cheesy

Ria in Aberdeen

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines