Author Topic: Who believes in ghosts?  (Read 20668 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 09:55:35 PM » Author: Ash
Find out which one ? Or maybe the dish itself ? May indeed be some "safety glass effect", maybe supplied by energy from another activity and maybe not
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 10:43:26 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Ok, I just had an experience at the old folks home where granny is at. I was going to grab a bulb for granny's bathroom lite, and I saw a white orb drift from six feet off the ground and dissipate into the bed, where a gift bag is placed for the new guest. The room here is next to granny's room, and gram is kinda drifting in and out so it could be her or someone else. We talked with the nurse and she said that three people died here recently, but the lady who was in that room recovered and left.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 10:35:41 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Update: I woke up today at about 6 am to a weird feeling. The house is quiet, when it is normally abuzz with activity. I went down and dad broke the news that granny died at about 1 am. :'( The strange thing about it is that I woke up about that time because I kept hearing noises. I don't know if it was from my earplugs falling out or what but it was mildly interesting to make that connection when I figured it all out.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 01:36:21 PM » Author: LampLover
Sorry Keif about the loss of your Grandmother  :'(
I recently lost mine last Grandmother (and last living grandparent) in April of 2015

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 04:39:02 PM » Author: Lumex120
Sorry about your loss... :'(

Unofficial LG Discord

Aveoguy22
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 05:40:31 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
Solanaceae- sorry to hear of your loss.  I hope you get to feeling better.  as an aside,  that is a common theme in many encounters to wake when something like that happens.  could've been coincidence with the earplugs or maybe not. 
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 05:57:59 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Thanks guys. I've been sitting here in her house since noon, and I've been hearing a bunch of knocks/noises and seeing things from the corner of my eyes. I don't know if I'm tired (I really am) or if it's ghosts. I need some full spectrum and thermal cameras to see, but ain't nobody got money for dat.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 08:45:00 PM » Author: xelareverse
Thanks guys. I've been sitting here in her house since noon, and I've been hearing a bunch of knocks/noises and seeing things from the corner of my eyes. I don't know if I'm tired (I really am) or if it's ghosts. I need some full spectrum and thermal cameras to see, but ain't nobody got money for dat.

Sorry for your loss
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 07:44:28 PM » Author: Ash
Sorry for your loss

"I need special".. No you dont. When you are tired you might be seeing things, so you can assume that. Go to sleep. After some time you will figure out what are things that are normal to the place (things you see with corner of eye and check out to be something ordinary thats edge is visible behind something else, thermal expansion/contraction noises etc) and what may be worth more checking
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #39 on: November 29, 2015, 02:12:25 PM » Author: xelareverse
How does a haunted building affect the way a person behaves?
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #40 on: November 29, 2015, 02:46:20 PM » Author: Ash
Depends on person. Possibilities are near endless...
TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #41 on: November 29, 2015, 10:27:12 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
My condolences go out to Keif and his family.

If you need a good scare, check out this Youtube channel. It's sure to scare the heck out of you esp at night. I've sat and watched almost all the videos.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:34:29 PM by TheUniversalDave1 » Logged
Aveoguy22
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #42 on: November 29, 2015, 11:34:25 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
@TheUniversalDave1  ive been subbed to them a while now.  love that stuff
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #43 on: January 16, 2016, 09:45:15 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Last night I was getting ghosted up again. It was close to noon at night and I was sitting in the family room with dad. I kept hearing things down the hall so I went to see if dipshit the wonder dog was messing around, but she was actually laying in the bed in the fam room with dad. So I walked into the front room and kept hearing slight footsteps. After about a minute i started towards the stairs and saw a little orb come from the back of the couch to a few feet in front of me.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #44 on: January 29, 2016, 11:41:43 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Might sound like a dumb question, but is that the actual name of the dog? I've seen you mention it multiple places...
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies