Author Topic: Who believes in ghosts?  (Read 20647 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 08:52:46 AM » Author: Ash
Join the camera suggestion

Though a couple days ago i had another case, a decent photo camera (normal digital camera) have not catch well what i seen very clearly

We had a few days ago sandstorm, that left a LOT of dust on everything, i could basically draw with finger on PC cases inside the house like its done on a windwhield.... Then 3 days ago at night sudden storm - LOT of rain, and lightnings that are "not stopping" - the sky basically being lit up with changing brightness continuously, with the nearest lightning strikes being the brightest

There is a power pole in front of my window, with 24 kV power line (~13 kV Phase to Earth). The sandstorm left everything on the pole full of dust, and the rain water made it into condctive mud - Great chance to see some isolation breakdowns. I look out and indeed can see bright orange burning spots at the bases of 2 of the isolators and a 3rd one in another place on the pole

I film it

What i see : Sky continuously lit up with lightning color light at changing brightness, and 3 bright burning spots on the power pole

What ends up in the video : Black darkness with 2 burning spots that are intermittently visible. Only one bright lightning flash was bright enough to light a frame in the video from being black....
Aveoguy22
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 09:13:21 AM » Author: Aveoguy22
I haven't tried filming or taking pics at home but there is a railroad crossing in the nearby town of Owosso that has been known for phenomena.  theres a weird light down the tracks that can be seen late at night even in the winter.  it doesn't move and just sits there almost like a lantern.  at this crossing I caught an orb with what looks to be a face in it.  those pics are on my old laptop and were taken a few years ago. I really should dig them up and post them.  I will when I get the chance.  the machine isn't here at home right now. 

at my grandparents place we have a security camera outside which records on a sd card based DVR that for all I know has caught pics of something before.  I just never look at the footage from it.  never have needed to look at it as we haven't had anything stolen or anything like that.
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 07:21:10 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Your guys' posts did remind me of something: My neighbor's place up on the hill behind me was indeed the scene of an unintentional murder many years ago; some teens were playing Russian Roulette and one of them got shot.  (At least that's what I'm told, I'll ask around).  So we joke my block is haunted, but I've never seen anything.  Granted, I don't go up to that (unlived-in for probably a decade now) house.  I have heard weird noises at night, but I've always been able to reassure myself that they're non-paranormal sources.  One that will scare the crap out of me sometimes though is the sound of a metal 55 gallon oil drum expanding/contracting with temperature change right at sunset or sunrise...BANG! (We have lots of those in our backyard)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 12:54:43 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Last night, I was laying in bed on lg and I heard something slam on the plastic cover of my record player. It scared the crap out of me since I thought it was ghosts. It turns out that the striplight I had laying on top of it unplugged had the plug positioned to where it was having on the edge of the light and it eventually gave and hit the surface. :o :P

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

don93s

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 01:22:09 AM » Author: don93s
@Aveoguy22,
Just wanted to mention, my first band was in the Perry-Webberville area. It was 1998 but I don't remember the exact location now. A friend lived up there for awhile but he has passed away since. Definitely an interesting place...very rural. I used to study a lot of paranormal and metaphysics. Anyway, maybe off-topic, but one night while driving home from band practice, I missed a curve between Perry and Webberville and rolled my S-10 truck. The truck landed back on its wheels but the cab was almost flattened. Surprisingly, I wasn't really hurt and all of my gear was still in the back and didn't fly out. I actually drove it back to my friend's house and next day no one could figure out how I survived the crash (I had to drive hunched down).  Also the next day my dad apparently had awoken in the middle of the night at the time of the crash and knew something was wrong and prayed and stuff. He was a nervous wreck when I made it home before anyone told him what happened.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:25:31 AM by don93s » Logged
Aveoguy22
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 10:04:30 AM » Author: Aveoguy22
@Aveoguy22,
Just wanted to mention, my first band was in the Perry-Webberville area. It was 1998 but I don't remember the exact location now. A friend lived up there for awhile but he has passed away since. Definitely an interesting place...very rural. I used to study a lot of paranormal and metaphysics. Anyway, maybe off-topic, but one night while driving home from band practice, I missed a curve between Perry and Webberville and rolled my S-10 truck. The truck landed back on its wheels but the cab was almost flattened. Surprisingly, I wasn't really hurt and all of my gear was still in the back and didn't fly out. I actually drove it back to my friend's house and next day no one could figure out how I survived the crash (I had to drive hunched down).  Also the next day my dad apparently had awoken in the middle of the night at the time of the crash and knew something was wrong and prayed and stuff. He was a nervous wreck when I made it home before anyone told him what happened.

that's a cool story.  cant think of what curve that may have been.  the only curves on M-52 are just out of perry but maybe you were on a sideroad?  glad you were ok though!
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #21 on: October 25, 2015, 11:55:33 PM » Author: ace100w120v
@Don, wow yours is an interesting one! I've heard of stuff like that too though, for example mothers waking up at 3AM when their son was just killed in action in Iraq, etc.  Something similar happened to my godmother when my mom passed, but she already knew my mom was in her final hours...but still woke up at 3AM, etc.  (Granted, there was also a message or a text or something on her cell phone she had indeed passed once she woke up)

I truly think those weird spiritual "connections" (for lack of a better word) do exist.  Another one (for me) is places (Buildings, etc) having an "aura" or "feel".  (Good or bad)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 12:02:46 AM » Author: Solanaceae
My granny has about two weeks left low due to liver failure. :( Every night when I walk down to get my drink out I see odd things, like balls of light in the hall or shadows in the front room where I have my Postline ballasts and other stuff stashed. That's a sign of the inevitable imo. I have a feeling that I'll wake up at nite when granny is pronounced ded and I'll see or hear ghosty noises (cue Ghost Adventures sound effects) proceeded by me flipping out and a string of non family friendly words, lol.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #23 on: October 27, 2015, 05:23:15 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I also noticed something interesting. I hear what sounds like glass clinking and footsteps upstairs. Mom has two glass dishes she keeps her extra jewelry on. I hear clinking that sounds exactly like when she puts a ring on. As for the footsteps, I know the doge goes up there to lay down but she's next to me asleep and I still hear them.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Aveoguy22
Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #24 on: October 27, 2015, 06:20:07 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
ive been looking for those pics that I talked about in the above post.  they were from 2 years ago and It looks like they might've been lost in the switchover to Linux that I did on that computer.  ill keep looking though.

@Solanaceae
ive heard of things like what you describe happening before.  is it also possible that the spirit you're experiencing was always there but is just now making itself known under the circumstances?  I have also heard of that happening.  just a thought...
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 07:22:51 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Good point, Aveo.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:13 PM » Author: Ash
Solanaceae you know the effect with safety glass, when it breaks, the pile of glass pieces keeps popping and cracking for long time after that as they keep moving

I think something similar might be going on with the jewelry. Think of it - any string or chain etc when piled up, potentially have several pieces in it that are laying on the ede of each other, just like your plug. During the night the air in the home slowly cools down, metal of which the stuff is made contracts, and there is a channce that one bit will slip off another.... If the sound is faint and only happens about once in a night, that would possibly explain it

Aveo is the drive still fairly empty  If so, you may try a data recovery tool like PhotoRec on the drive as is. Plug it in another computer, so you dont have to write anything to the drive you read from
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 08:53:28 PM » Author: Solanaceae
No ash, it happens about once every five minutes to twenty minutes.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 09:13:55 PM » Author: Ash
Hey, what if you move the dishes elsewhere (say near you) - Does the sound move with them or still come from the place where they are not anymore ?
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Who believes in ghosts? « Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 09:49:20 PM » Author: Solanaceae
It moves with them.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies