Author Topic: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart  (Read 6809 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « on: September 26, 2015, 07:48:33 PM » Author: Lumex120
In this threat, we post funny lighting-related (or not lighting related ) ways to get kicked out of walmart or another hardware store. (Don't worry, they can be COMPLETELY unrealistic!  ;D)
Here are some of mine:
1. Walk in with a 1.5kw incandescent and say "Do you have any of these? My nightlight takes them"
2.Bring in a 2kw MV and ask "Where can I get yard light replacement bulbs?"
3. Sneak in overnight and "retrofit" the fluorescent lights with green fluorescent tubes.
4. Bring in a 1kw HPS lamp and ballast, set it up in an isle, wait for it to warm up, then laugh maniacally like an evil scientist.
5. Set up "Remote ballasts" on the display lamps, using 200w medium base PSMH lamps, and plug them into a homemade ballast box
6. Set up a huge bonfire in the middle of the parking lot and burn LED fixtures.
7. Play Baseball with LED bulbs and a bat.
8. If the store has MH fixtures indoors, put clear MV lamps or colored MH lamps in them.
Can you think of any? ;D

Unofficial LG Discord

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 08:01:13 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Have you done these, you whippersnapper? :P
I can think of a few:
Turning off the cooler lights
Prying off the bases of the LED parking light poles and disconnecting them (by the neutral of course)
Disconnecting all the display lights
Making fluorescent tubes span across an aisle as to block the entrance
Take the bulbs out of display under cabinet lights and hiding them

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 08:19:41 PM » Author: Lumex120
Have you done these, you whippersnapper? :P
I can think of a few:
Turning off the cooler lights
Prying off the bases of the LED parking light poles and disconnecting them (by the neutral of course)
Disconnecting all the display lights
Making fluorescent tubes span across an aisle as to block the entrance
Take the bulbs out of display under cabinet lights and hiding them
No I haven't done these. How about making a maze with fluorescent tubes, blocking some of the isles? ;D
-Build a fort with LED bulb boxes in the lighting isle...

Unofficial LG Discord

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:23:05 PM » Author: Solanaceae
"Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass" :P

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 10:19:51 PM » Author: Lumex120
"Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass" :P
And you could throw XBO lamps at imposters... :o

Unofficial LG Discord

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 10:48:43 PM » Author: Solanaceae
That's a Ghost Adventures episode in the making. :o :P

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 11:13:36 PM » Author: Lumex120
-Challenging customers to duels with LED tubes
-Tossing LED bulbs to people saying "Go green today!"
-Convince the door greeter that it's breaktime and you will take his/hers place and try to sell MV fixtures to people. That would probably get you banned for a while... :-* ::)
-If the store has retrofitted to LED fixtures, "accidentally" hit one with a baseball and bat, claiming "I was just testing it!"

Unofficial LG Discord

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 03:06:44 PM » Author: Lumex120
Non lighting related:
-Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor

Unofficial LG Discord

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 03:30:00 PM » Author: Ash
Actually done at school : Replace starters in a classroom on all 40W lamps (14 of them) with S2 (FS-2). Let class begin. After the initial effect and the teacher going out to call the maintenance guy, replace all starters back
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 03:47:09 PM » Author: Lumex120
Actually done at school : Replace starters in a classroom on all 40W lamps (14 of them) with S2 (FS-2). Let class begin. After the initial effect and the teacher going out to call the maintenance guy, replace all starters back
Did that get you kicked out?  ;D

Unofficial LG Discord

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 07:24:20 PM » Author: Lumex120
-Start yelling at the LED bulb section, "What have you done to Mercury vapor!?!?!?!"
-Pet the fish in the fish department, saying "I know how you feel..."
-Spill water on the floor and claim the store is flooded
-Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying "blink"
 everytime it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
-Light a match under a fire sprinkler
-Buy something that is around $10 and pay the cashier entirely in pennies.
-Host your own radio show over the intercom.
-Stare at the ceiling lights and see how many people look up.

Unofficial LG Discord

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 10:52:43 PM » Author: xelareverse
Fill the cart with brinks 175 watt mercury lamps and GE and great value t12 lamps and incandescent lamps (all of them on the shelf) and run around the store with the cart full of lamps screaning: F**K LEDs
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 10:55:09 PM » Author: xelareverse
Another way is to throw LEDs across the store screaming F**K LEDs
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 09:16:01 AM » Author: Lumex120
Fill the cart with brinks 175 watt mercury lamps and GE and great value t12 lamps and incandescent lamps (all of them on the shelf) and run around the store with the cart full of lamps screaning: F**K LEDs
Oh please, don't give me ideas... :D
(don't worry I won't actually try that ;D)

Unofficial LG Discord

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Funny ways to get kicked out of walmart « Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 11:27:13 AM » Author: paintballer22
Non lighting related:
-Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor

I have done that before many times before, they don't throw you out, they just tell you to knock it off.

I have hosted my own radio show over the PA system as well with talking/sound toys.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 12:32:57 PM by paintballer22 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies