Author Topic: favorite TV shows and movies  (Read 203 times)
VestasMan

View Posts
View Gallery

look maa, no thermal runaway!

favorite TV shows and movies « on: January 20, 2024, 01:57:41 AM » Author: VestasMan
i don't think i'm supposed to start a second topic in the same category but i just wanted to mention some of my new favorite TV shows and movies and my favorite episodes/scenes from said TV shows. i just want to mention that i don't have nextflix or hulu or amazon prime. i just have youtube, DVD'S AND VHS'S.
favorites so  far :
1.one flew over the cuckoo's nest (haven't finished it yet)[don't quite have a favorite character yet ]
2.Invader Zim, favorite episode : dark harvest ( i just watch the start and end and curtain scenes in between because of the cool lighting and the rest grosses me out  :sick: :lol:).
3.brain dead ( i love it for the classic line : "there's some DETTOLE in the jeep". i get the jitters when i see mctavish, because she looks like somebody  you would see pacing around or talking to someone behind the window of one of the two medical clinics in shannon )
have you watched any of these and who/what are your favorite scenes/characters?   

i am a fan and light collector fro a hicktown in new zealand.  i don't mind let alone hate the people that call wifi routers "modems",LED drivers "ballasts" and LCD panels "picture tubes" because i kinda do this myself. i am a big fan of TOAST ASYLUM and more so now that i am into lighting! :a_2d: .

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies