Author Topic: Anyone Watch the Family Guy? episode Peternormal Activity  (Read 1235 times)
LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Anyone Watch the Family Guy? episode Peternormal Activity « on: November 02, 2015, 07:11:05 PM » Author: LampLover
I was watching Family Guy episode Peternormal Activity and there is one scene where Cleveland tries to change what looked like a Fluorescent lamp   
I thought the whole scene was funny but it would have been better of they used the correct terms instead of "These are all 145's, I need a 180" actual quote from the show

For me as a lighting enthusiast it would have been better if he said these are all F40's I need an F32 (or the other way around) but I don't think the general TV watching public cares just people who actually know lighting

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Anyone Watch the Family Guy? episode Peternormal Activity « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 07:54:35 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I saw that episode the other night and wondered what Cleveland was saying. I said that can't be right and couldn't find anything online. "Must be a wiring problem."

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies