Author Topic: Flashlights  (Read 1443 times)
Steele1992

View Posts
View Gallery

Flashlights « on: June 19, 2017, 06:32:08 PM » Author: Steele1992
Would flashlights be allowed to be uploaded here? I seen a bunch of people doing it already over the last couple years. I just wanted to make sure before I did with my own. I mean, they are lighting apparatus.  ???

I collect exit signs, preferably vintage ones.

I also have a little bit of a thing for light bulbs, too. Of course, hoarding them due to the incandescent bulb ban.

(Signature last updated October 27, 2011)

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Flashlights « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:48:08 PM » Author: Lodge
Now I don't make the rules around here, but I would think if you upload a few it shouldn't be a problem because I've seen a few on here and mod's didn't go removing them and telling others not post them, but if it's nonstop flashlights then Candelpowerforums or some other flashlight type website might be a better location unless you got a nice collection of vintage stuff, and stuff you don't see every day... 
Steele1992

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Flashlights « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:22:25 PM » Author: Steele1992
Candelpowerforums or some other flashlight type website might be a better location unless you got a nice collection of vintage stuff, and stuff you don't see every day... 

That's what I have, a lot of photos. I didn't know there was a flashlight gallery/forums site?

I collect exit signs, preferably vintage ones.

I also have a little bit of a thing for light bulbs, too. Of course, hoarding them due to the incandescent bulb ban.

(Signature last updated October 27, 2011)

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Flashlights « Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 12:33:18 AM » Author: tolivac
Maybe a there should be a thread made here for portable lights.The Candlepower forums are not very user friendly.There is some folks here that are interested in portable lights as well as fixed lighting.
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Flashlights « Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 12:54:48 AM » Author: Lodge
Maybe a there should be a thread made here for portable lights.The Candlepower forums are not very user friendly.There is some folks here that are interested in portable lights as well as fixed lighting.

I like that idea, and I googled CPF after posting the info above and I noticed several other people didn't have a lot of good things to say about it, and while I've seen very few times here where the mods have had to step in I think all round they got pretty lucky with the usergroup on this site and even I have like 20 plus flashlights kicking around and a few emergency lights most people who collect lights also collect a few flashlights along the way...
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Flashlights « Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 01:34:10 AM » Author: Ash
This is a lighting website. I'd have no doubt that flashlights are ok....
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Flashlights « Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 05:07:58 AM » Author: dor123
I uploaded in the past, several pictures of my flashlights.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies