Author Topic: Your favorite TV shows  (Read 1775 times)
TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Your favorite TV shows « on: July 21, 2015, 10:27:19 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
Tell us your favorite TV shows. Right now I'm interested in Modern Family on ABC. I watched The Big Bang Theory, but after seeing the former, the latter doesn't seem funny any more. The jokes in Modern Family are super funny, but you have to keep up. They throw them at you really fast.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Your favorite TV shows « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:18:26 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I like shows like King of the hill, Cleveland show, family guy, American dad, futurama, and South Park. I also M interested in ghost adventures and shows like mythbusters and how it's made.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your favorite TV shows « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 11:38:44 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
I used to like Ghost Adventures, but nearing the end, the quality started to go down, and the crew eventually broke up. I was quite saddened by it, as I liked the crew. 
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Your favorite TV shows « Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:18:49 AM » Author: Solanaceae
According to Wikipedia, ghost adventures still isrunning and the crew hasn't broken up. I know that Kari grant and Tory left mythbusters.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your favorite TV shows « Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:41:25 AM » Author: Roi_hartmann
well, let's see, here's some of my favorite ongoing series: Wayward Pines, Under the dome, Father Brown (2013 British tv serie), Top gear. I Can't wait next january when they start again X-files as a miniserie after 15 year pause. I really liked the original serie (especially season 2-5).

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Your favorite TV shows « Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 11:51:16 AM » Author: CEB1993
My favorite American shows are The Office and reruns of the 1980's comedy sitcom, Mama's Family.  

Many other shows I watch are from other countries.  I watch Total Drama Island, an animated reality show from Canada.  I watch the Inbetweeners, a hilarious Netflix series from England.  I will watch any show with Chris Lilley, and Australian comedian/actor.  Some of his TV shows are Ja'mie Private School Girl, We Can Be Heroes, Angry Boys, and Summer Heights High.  

My pattern with TV shows is that I like anything that is lowbrow slapstick comedy, and interestingly from other English-speaking countries besides the United States.

I am into classic 1990's cartoons.  I really like Rocko's Modern Life, CatDog, and Camp Lazlo.  Those were some great cartoons and entertaining for all ages!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:57:02 AM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies