Author Topic: 50 watt mercury ballast  (Read 3461 times)
Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
50 watt mercury ballast « on: March 31, 2008, 04:14:13 PM » Author: Silverliner
I'm interested in a 50 watt 120v mercury vapor ballast, so if any of you have a spare you'd like to share please PM me and we'll discuss on the offer. Thanks!

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: 50 watt mercury ballast « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:12:50 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
LOL me too, but everyone can't have everything........................I also seek 50 watt HPS ballast and 50 watt MH ballast....but then again can't have everything......I even seek for 75 watt MV ballast too...but you know what I am gonna say next....

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 50 watt mercury ballast « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 09:22:55 AM » Author: J-Frog
Well I seek a 1000w HPS ballast here, as I just got some lamps from the dumps to play with, I wait to come across one from somewhere!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: 50 watt mercury ballast « Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:40 AM » Author: Silverliner
LOL very true, actually I have a very good reason for wanting one. I have an Osram 50w Super Deluxe G-40 globe lamp and several other cool 50w merc lamps that I wanna enjoy lit up. Guess patience is the key and one will come up someday...

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: 50 watt mercury ballast « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 07:33:34 PM » Author: streetlight98
It gets expensive for the higher wattages, but here you go:
http://highpressuresodium.net/hps-ballasts-c-5.html?zenid=749170314d8b60e7cb527af2b09b923e
;)

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

Parrot

View Posts
View Gallery
YouTube: Parrot175

Parrot175 parrot175
Re: 50 watt mercury ballast « Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 06:37:55 PM » Author: Parrot
Jace: you can find a 75watt MV ballast here: http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/default.asp

I don't think they have a 50watt MV ballasts, but I do know that they have 50watt MH and HPS ballasts. 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies