Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 26860 times)
wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 10:08:58 AM » Author: wattMaster
Another Bug: Accents in photo titles don't show correctly.

SLS! <click

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 12:11:12 PM » Author: wattMaster
I noticed that when on mobile, if you press/tap/click the three bars at the top right of the page, it sends you to the login page, even when you are already logged in.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:13:11 PM by wattMaster » Logged

SLS! <click

RCM442
Administrator

View Gallery

rcm442 rcm442 rcm442
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 04:55:55 PM » Author: RCM442
Here's a workaround, tap and hold it until you get the dialog box asking what you want to do with the link, then tap your back button

Linear fluorescent will never lose to LED!
I am not Anti-LED, as I have some in use at my house.
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 07:57:10 PM » Author: wattMaster
But the menu also appears when you get to the login screen, but I think I pressed something else so it didn't show up in the photo.

SLS! <click

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 03:58:08 AM » Author: dor123
There is a problem with the time of picture comments, as it is shown according to the current forum time, even if I'm online. I except that when I'm online in the site, the times of the picture comments, would be shown according to the setted Time Offset in my profile, so if the Time Offset is setted to the time zone of Israel, so the time of picture comments would be shown according to Israel time.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Danny

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 04:55:08 AM » Author: Danny
Hello ive noticed recently that on mobile the picture sections dont always swipe left and right, only sometimes. Im not sure if thats just happening to me, may be my mobile or its a bug. Is anyone else aving this issue? It only seems to be since the home page changes
wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:32 PM » Author: wattMaster
I also noticed that photos that appear to be members only show up in the index's last comments area, but not in the last comments page.
It confused me because photos appeared to be suddenly invisible, but then showed up again.
This is when you are logged out, but everything is fine when logged in. I saw this happening for Keiron's photos.

SLS! <click

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 05:07:10 AM » Author: rjluna2
Was it at the forum page that you have problem with a picture?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 06:48:43 AM » Author: wattMaster
I think so.

SLS! <click

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 09:47:08 AM » Author: rjluna2
The forum and the gallery page probably once a separate domain name.  When it was merged, some of the encoded link could not find the old domain name.  That was never resolved.  Just go to the gallery page when you want to see member's galleries.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

fluorescent

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 08:23:53 PM » Author: fluorescent
Links when coming here from Google don't seem to work properly, for example:

Search Google for 'Philips H2865', the first result is a link to a picture I uploaded. Click the link and you end up not on that picture, but simply on the 'Gear' page overview.

Fluorescent Obsessant

RCM442
Administrator

View Gallery

rcm442 rcm442 rcm442
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 09:56:15 PM » Author: RCM442
Links when coming here from Google don't seem to work properly, for example:

Search Google for 'Philips H2865', the first result is a link to a picture I uploaded. Click the link and you end up not on that picture, but simply on the 'Gear' page overview.
That is the thumbnail page for gear, it's showing that it was at one point on that gallery page at one point, but google doesn't update the search index as fast as things get uploaded here.
Not much can be done about that I don't think.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:57:54 PM by RCM442 » Logged

Linear fluorescent will never lose to LED!
I am not Anti-LED, as I have some in use at my house.
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #27 on: December 28, 2016, 09:14:33 AM » Author: wattMaster
Something goofy is happening, FLPAstreetlights' gallery is not working correctly.

SLS! <click

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 09:43:19 AM » Author: dor123
I used the gallery search (Selected only "Owner name") to see what wattMaster means:
Looks like he left LG and closed his account...

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #29 on: February 12, 2017, 04:17:26 PM » Author: Patrick
Oops, fixed that.  I did put in stricter rules, which are still in place.

1.  The title must be five characters or more in length, and contain at least one two-letter (or longer) word.
2.  The description must be ten characters or more in length, and contain at least one three-letter (or longer) word.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines