Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 10287 times)
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #90 on: May 01, 2018, 05:29:59 AM » Author: rjluna2
I advise not to take it off.  Probably any member wants to fix something and/or not verified until he/she is satisfy that the information is properly formatted before published the finding.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #91 on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:38 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
A 'feature'/option on the site that itself should be "turned off". Totally pointless.
Not necessarily. I personally don't have a use for it, but I can see why some people would.

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

High Intensity

View Gallery

Feit HPS on cold startup

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #92 on: May 22, 2018, 07:22:09 PM » Author: High Intensity
I think this might be a bug.
When i post a new photo in the gallery, there is about a 50/50 chance that i will get a notification email telling me that someone left a comment when someone leaves a comment on the post (this is with new posts that have no comments yet).

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #93 on: May 23, 2018, 08:29:04 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
I think this might be a bug.
When i post a new photo in the gallery, there is about a 50/50 chance that i will get a notification email telling me that someone left a comment when someone leaves a comment on the post (this is with new posts that have no comments yet).

Yes, I get that too sometimes.

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines