Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 11262 times)
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #90 on: May 01, 2018, 05:29:59 AM » Author: rjluna2
I advise not to take it off.  Probably any member wants to fix something and/or not verified until he/she is satisfy that the information is properly formatted before published the finding.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #91 on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:38 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
A 'feature'/option on the site that itself should be "turned off". Totally pointless.
Not necessarily. I personally don't have a use for it, but I can see why some people would.

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

High Intensity

View Gallery

Feit HPS on cold startup

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #92 on: May 22, 2018, 07:22:09 PM » Author: High Intensity
I think this might be a bug.
When i post a new photo in the gallery, there is about a 50/50 chance that i will get a notification email telling me that someone left a comment when someone leaves a comment on the post (this is with new posts that have no comments yet).

Old lighting is, and will always be, the best lighting.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #93 on: May 23, 2018, 08:29:04 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
I think this might be a bug.
When i post a new photo in the gallery, there is about a 50/50 chance that i will get a notification email telling me that someone left a comment when someone leaves a comment on the post (this is with new posts that have no comments yet).

Yes, I get that too sometimes.

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Men of God

View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao990613
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #94 on: June 24, 2018, 11:13:55 AM » Author: Men of God
AGAIN... If. I not use VPN,i
I can't reply with the Article

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Cal

View Gallery

Go on, arcs me.

SPTSuperSprinter156
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #95 on: July 05, 2018, 12:28:43 PM » Author: Cal
Quoting a post on mobile (in my case iPhone 8+ mobile safari) hides the quoted content when the post is submitted. Hitting edit shows the quoted text is present in the text box and viewing the post on a computer shows it as well.

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11976

YouTube

RCM442
Administrator

View Gallery

rcm442 rcm442 rcm442
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #96 on: July 05, 2018, 01:32:26 PM » Author: RCM442
Quoting a post on mobile (in my case iPhone 8+ mobile safari) hides the quoted content when the post is submitted. Hitting edit shows the quoted text is present in the text box and viewing the post on a computer shows it as well.
That's not a bug. It's supposed to do that on mobile. If you guys want we can turn it back on.

Linear fluorescent will never lose to LED!
I am not Anti-LED, as I have some in use at my house.
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Cal

View Gallery

Go on, arcs me.

SPTSuperSprinter156
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #97 on: July 06, 2018, 07:36:29 AM » Author: Cal
That's not a bug. It's supposed to do that on mobile. If you guys want we can turn it back on.

Makes more sense to me to have it switched on, as it doesn’t seem like normal behaviour. Not up to me though?

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11976

YouTube

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #98 on: July 07, 2018, 06:58:37 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I feel like something is missing from the Index , was there a lager space between the top of the logo and where the top of your browser is?
Because I feel like the spot where it says "Hey, F96T12 DD VHO, you have X messages, X are new.
July 07, 2018, 07:51:50 AM" was further from the top of the page

Maybe someone did this to improve space and make the site a little faster

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
Ţetta er Mackenzie GF F96 Ég elska lýsingu og mun skjóta upp á LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie
Check out my YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #99 on: July 11, 2018, 04:04:57 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I don't have the choice to disable comment/ratings on my posts
Is this a thing only with certian members because on any device of mine I can't do it. Sometimes it's really needed

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
Ţetta er Mackenzie GF F96 Ég elska lýsingu og mun skjóta upp á LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie
Check out my YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines