Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 44192 times)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

220V AC 50Hz, 525@29,970i NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #150 on: June 18, 2020, 10:29:24 PM » Author: Binarix128
I'm getting UI problems in "Who's online" using Android.

LED will never beat other lamps. Incandescent Lamp High Pressure Sodium Mercury Vapor Lamp
Color changing lamp Creator of CaptureCommons Color changing lamp

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #151 on: June 25, 2020, 05:17:45 PM » Author: Bulbman256
So i found something:

when i go to upload something it says "Script called without the required parameter(s)." I Didn't have any code in it so what do i do? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Anyone know whats wrong and if u need screenshot then ask. Smiley

collecting since 2012

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #152 on: June 25, 2020, 07:28:17 PM » Author: Patrick
Normally that happens when the form did not fully load and was submitted without all of the required fields.  Make sure the prior page actually finished loading, and see if anything looks unusual.  If it keeps up, send us a PM.

So i found something:

when i go to upload something it says "Script called without the required parameter(s)." I Didn't have any code in it so what do i do? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Anyone know whats wrong and if u need screenshot then ask. Smiley

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #153 on: June 29, 2020, 06:51:29 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Normally that happens when the form did not fully load and was submitted without all of the required fields.  Make sure the prior page actually finished loading, and see if anything looks unusual.  If it keeps up, send us a PM.

I figured out the issue. I was on the page where you fill in the details but left my computer for a few hours to do other things. When i came back the issue popped up but high intensity on the discord server says something probably timed out and i reuploaded the file and it worked. Smiley

collecting since 2012

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #154 on: June 30, 2020, 12:49:04 PM » Author: sox35
I've just found an interesting one. The last couple of photos I've uploaded have failed to show the EXIF data from the camera, see below:

But if I replace the picture (by uploading the same file again) then it shows.

Any ideas..?

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end Love

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #155 on: June 30, 2020, 01:27:15 PM » Author: Binarix128
I've just found an interesting one. The last couple of photos I've uploaded have failed to show the EXIF data from the camera, see below:

But if I replace the picture (by uploading the same file again) then it shows.

Any ideas..?
When you replace the file, all the file data is readed again.

LED will never beat other lamps. Incandescent Lamp High Pressure Sodium Mercury Vapor Lamp

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #156 on: June 30, 2020, 03:01:54 PM » Author: sox35
When you replace the file, all the file data is readed again.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But why was it missed out the first time..?

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end Love

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #157 on: June 30, 2020, 03:32:14 PM » Author: Binarix128
Yes, I'm aware of that. But why was it missed out the first time..?
There may be problems with the EXIF manager, the image system or the EXIF reading is disabled.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #158 on: June 30, 2020, 08:16:13 PM » Author: Patrick
We resize images with either dimension above 2465 in order to save on disk space, considering bigger images tend to also be larger in terms of file size.  Unfortunately that also wipes out the EXIF information.  It looks like the Replace File mod is not enforcing the size restriction.  So you have a loophole, but I'd ask that you not use it for that purpose.  To avoid having your photos resized and recompressed, reduce them to 2465 pixels or smaller prior to upload.

Lighting-Gallery.net

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #159 on: June 30, 2020, 09:24:12 PM » Author: Binarix128
I'll decrese the maximum resolution from 5000 to 3180, for save disk space too.

By some reason GD 2.X is not compressing the images to 80% jpeg and probably not resizing to 5000 px. What is happening with my GD? And if it is necessary how can I upgrade to ImageMagic?  Huh?

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #160 on: June 30, 2020, 09:43:09 PM » Author: Patrick
We do have Image Magick selected for this site.  GD worked fine for the most part and while I don't recall all the details, I know we encountered the rare issue here and there when processing certain files with it, so we switched.  I don't remember there being much if any configuration involved other than the setting itself.

Lighting-Gallery.net

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #161 on: June 30, 2020, 09:57:45 PM » Author: Binarix128
What can I do for my site can compress and resize the images? GD 2.x is not doing this, but it can resize the images for the thumbnails and the intermediate images. That's weird.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #162 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:53 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I have incoudtered another bug: my image tha ti uploaded twise it make sure it wasnt a one off hting did not apper in the new gallery post section of the main padge however they did apeare in off top when you go click on the gallery button to get to it/

collecting since 2012

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #163 on: July 04, 2020, 06:20:32 PM » Author: Binarix128
That's normal. The feeding software used to intrgrate the CPG comments and last uploads with the SMF forum  board have a bit of latency.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #164 on: July 04, 2020, 06:25:39 PM » Author: Bulbman256
That's normal. The feeding software used to intrgrate the CPG comments and last uploads with the SMF forum  board have a bit of latency.

Its been hours and it normally takes like 5 minutes to do  Tongue

collecting since 2012

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines