Author Topic: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net  (Read 1311 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « on: January 29, 2020, 10:23:29 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
After a long break. I decided to come back and visit again. I have been trying to pursue my music career. I have moved. And I’m doing fine. I’ve never had time to go on LG. The last time I was on here, it was 2019. Lots of major changes have happened in my life. Some being good and some being bad, my lamp collection is down to like 15 fluorescent lights and some specialty lights. Lighting is a hobby and won’t earn any income. However music can

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 10:28:55 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Lighting can earn income, depending where you work at and the type of work. From linemen to the most basic of electrician (of course still working professionally).

Welcome back!
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 10:31:43 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Lighting can earn income, depending where you work at and the type of work. From linemen to the most basic of electrician (of course still working professionally).

Welcome back!
Well. Yeah I didn’t think about that. Thanks for the welcome back

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 10:45:46 PM » Author: 589
Welcome back indeed :circ: :)

:lps:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 11:06:12 AM » Author: CEB1993
Welcome back  :) Looking forward to seeing your posts here again. Lighting has all sorts of rewarding education and career opportunities (I’m finding my path with it right now.) Good luck with your new music path!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I’ve returned, I still like Lighting-Gallery-net « Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 11:36:33 AM » Author: suzukir122
Yo, welcome back man. Hope you're doing alright over there. You do share two things that I've loved ALL of my life. Music, and Lighting.
BOTH of which can provide excellent career opportunities. You're definitely young so, as you move forward, you'll learn more,
more, and more. All of what you learn will prove to be beneficial to you.
15 fluorescent lamps left? That sucks... get that number back up man. I've lost many fluorescent lamps due to moving as well just
a couple months ago. That number WILL be back up by the end of this year. I know how stressful that can be on it's own.
Hope to see your name back in the picture posts. Good to see you back!

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies