Author Topic: Destroyed MH Lights  (Read 9243 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Destroyed MH Lights « Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 09:55:58 AM » Author: Ash
There are, but the micromanaging down to what hardware to install is a USA thing as far as i know. Here its more like general guidelines
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Destroyed MH Lights « Reply #46 on: September 10, 2016, 05:58:30 PM » Author: wattMaster
Good thing this doesn't apply to homes.
But something weird is that to get an Energy Star certification on something like a table lamp, you now need to use GU24 sockets.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: Destroyed MH Lights « Reply #47 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:03 AM » Author: Silverliner
A new Sprouts natural foods market just opened by me. Guess what? 100% fluorescent, including the downlights! The only LEDs are track lights.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Destroyed MH Lights « Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 08:08:48 AM » Author: wattMaster
A new Sprouts natural foods market just opened by me. Guess what? 100% fluorescent, including the downlights! The only LEDs are track lights.
That's great, now Whole Foods needs to do that.
I need to take photos of the lighting inside the older Whole Foods before it potentially gets converted to LED.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies