Author Topic: What did you do today lighting wise?  (Read 249870 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #915 on: June 15, 2021, 06:56:45 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I killed and tortured bulbs!
This is not a very nice thing to say, most of the people on this site come here to enjoy lamps. The last thing they want to read about is this.!  >:(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #916 on: June 16, 2021, 07:03:54 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We lit our yellow dichroic PAR38 lamp.  :love: :par:
Thanks Eric.  :-*

Photos to follow.  8)

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #917 on: June 16, 2021, 07:26:37 PM » Author: Bulbman256
STarted a spreadsheet for lamp cataloging, up to about 50 lamps right now. :)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #918 on: June 16, 2021, 10:37:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Unpacked and photographed my latest acquisition , a Norelco 160w SBMV Lamp . Photos coming soon !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #919 on: June 16, 2021, 11:19:12 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Forgot to say, but i also spotted a MV cobrahead in my area that was taken down, the whole pole is still there, tommorow morning i am going to walk down there with a piece of paper with my info on it and some good luck and see if i can nab it. :) If i can get then probably friday i will come down with a little trahs hauler wagon and a tool box and grab that sucker and give it a good home before its tossed and some led crap is isntalled.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #920 on: June 16, 2021, 11:28:45 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Do you know the brand and wattage of the cobra ?

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #921 on: June 16, 2021, 11:30:03 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Not today, but a couple days ago.. replaced a 1xF32 ballast.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #922 on: June 16, 2021, 11:36:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Do you know the brand and wattage of the cobra ?

Nope, all i know was that it was there a week ago in the air and now it is on the ground.

Google streetview image as the pole is now taken down from the parking lot getting ripped up:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #923 on: June 16, 2021, 11:40:42 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Kinda looks GE .

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #924 on: June 16, 2021, 11:42:07 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Kinda looks GE .

I thought that too, image is a bit crap so i will probably swap it out tomorrow with my own ground level ones. :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #925 on: June 18, 2021, 06:36:24 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Counted a few more lamps and decided to go out into 105F degree weather to light my first BT25 lamp. 8) :mvc:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #926 on: June 18, 2021, 06:57:53 PM » Author: Rommie
Took delivery of a humongous box of lamps from James, of which the long-awaited Blue GE Dichro PAR38 lamp was just one  ;D :par:

More photos to follow as we work our way through them, I think a group photo might be a good first step..!

Thanks to James for a wonderful trade  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #927 on: June 21, 2021, 09:25:39 AM » Author: Rommie
Lit an experimental prototype 60W CMH lamp received from James, photos to follow  :tumh:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #928 on: June 21, 2021, 12:55:39 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It certainly got bright very quickly.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #929 on: June 22, 2021, 12:16:44 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Started getting mt Independence Day lights 'display' setup..

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies