Author Topic: Light Blubs  (Read 1196 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Light Blubs « on: October 22, 2016, 10:46:13 PM » Author: wattMaster
Have you heard of light blubs? I decided to look it up and I found this:

http://www.piekebergmans.com/light-blubs/

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: Light Blubs « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 11:51:46 PM » Author: RCM442
Yes, light blubs are when you make a typo. wattMaster, please stop making threads like this. We know you want a high post count, but it's not about quantity of posts, it's about the QUALITY of them. Add some useful knowledge to something. Having a bunch of posts about nonsense doesn't look good to anyone. I mean look at me, I have 220 posts (221 after this post) most of them are quality posts adding information, and I've been here 12 years! You've been here almost 9 months and have 1669, it doesn't look good. Medved has the highest post count of anyone, but he is very knowledgeable on a lot of different subjects.
with all that being said, We are trying to maintain a semi professional environment here, and this thread about what happens when you make a typo doesn't look very good here.
If you continue to post threads like this, you may be temporarily banned from accessing the site.
If you have any questions about this, please send me a PM and I will explain more.
Locked.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies