Author Topic: Wanted Fluorescent Street light  (Read 1595 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Wanted Fluorescent Street light « on: January 27, 2017, 02:12:58 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
im Wanting a Fluorescent Street light of any kind, iv wanted one for a very long time, i live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Wanted Fluorescent Street light « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 05:20:10 AM » Author: lights*plus
The history of fluorescent street-lighting for USA & Canada is a somewhat short period (relative to other HIDs or in Europe) covering the 1955 to 1975 era, maybe, tops. These were huge monsters and now rare. If you're looking for induction lighting (which is a glorified tri-phosphor fluorescent) then you could find one on ebay but these are usually expensive.

I looked on ebay.co.uk and found This Seller selling many different types of used LPS lights (which were recently decommissioned), but also one nice 36w PL-L Indal fluorescent still used in parts of the UK. I bought it for 20 GBP. My total cost with shipping to Canada was under $100 CAD. So keep watching, you never know.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies