Author Topic: why ive been so quiet lately  (Read 1266 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

why ive been so quiet lately « on: March 21, 2017, 03:22:44 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I've not been about here very much recently the truth is I've been in and out of hospital because of pain in my legs and feet. Now my doctor says I might need legbraces which scares me a a lot. So guys and girls now you know why I've been a bit quiet lately.  What you guys think do you know of any alternatives?
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: why ive been so quiet lately « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 03:37:20 PM » Author: sol
Sad to hear the news...

Although I'm not a doctor, have you tried compression stockings ? It might be a good idea to get a medical opinion on that, though.

I wish you all the best.

sol
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: why ive been so quiet lately « Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:54:46 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Thanks Sol I will ask about that at my next appointment!!
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: why ive been so quiet lately « Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 08:05:54 PM » Author: sol
Not sure about the UK, but here in Canada, the stockings that offer the least pressure are available freely in pharmacies (over the counter). Ones with slightly more pressure are available but only with a consultation with the pharmacist. The high pressure ones are only available with a medical prescription.

There is no guarantee that they will offer the relief you're looking for, but it's worth a mention at your appointment. If I were you, I'd wait until my appointment before using even the lowest pressure ones. There might be details I don't know (and that are none of my business), and I'm not a doctor, so it's best to ask first (that is my philosophy, anyway).
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: why ive been so quiet lately « Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:15:06 PM » Author: Medved
And in any case try to distract yourself from the problems you can not help any further, e.g. by the lighting and discussions here, so to make the life happier... ;-)

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies