Author Topic: How bad is LEDisease in NYC?  (Read 1567 times)
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

How bad is LEDisease in NYC? « on: March 24, 2017, 12:49:32 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Hi  :)

5 years since I last visited the US and NYC and I think I've been lucky to have seen some good old HPS and even MV cobrahead lanterns in NYC and further. The question is how much has LEDisese spreader in NYC? I have heard since the start of 2016 that LEDisesse was starting in NYC and now I fear that the upgrade disease has entirely covered NYC streetlighting  :o

I've got more photos of NYC and other US streetlighting BTW

All best
Flurofan96 :)

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: How bad is LEDisease in NYC? « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:21:36 PM » Author: Lumex120
Not good by the looks of it. According to recent street views, these ugly shovel things are popping up everywhere.  :(

Unofficial LG Discord

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: How bad is LEDisease in NYC? « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:08:09 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Oh shoe  :(

I'll get more pics of my US trip especially NYC

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: How bad is LEDisease in NYC? « Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 11:28:50 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Not good by the looks of it. According to recent street views, these ugly shovel things are popping up everywhere.  :(
I think you're referring to the Cooper Archeon.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies