Author Topic: Wanted: OV-25 glass  (Read 3957 times)
J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Wanted: OV-25 glass « on: April 29, 2008, 09:13:13 AM » Author: J-Frog
I have a Tudor OV-25 with a broken refractor so I am looking for basically any style of OV-25 glass that will fit either the Tudor or a Silverliner OV-25.  I'd pay shipping and all that, send me a PM or reply here!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

NiMo

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 05:12:47 PM » Author: NiMo
You came to the right place.  I have a couple of extra Crouse-Hinds refractors taken off of OVM luminaires and with the same styling, they'll work on the TuDor.

Group Replacement, Baby

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:38:03 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
You came to the right place.  I have a couple of extra Crouse-Hinds refractors taken off of OVM luminaires and with the same styling, they'll work on the TuDor.

But no Westinghouse logo :-(

And no OV-12 and OV-10 clips :-( I have been looking for those for a while....

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 09:26:53 AM » Author: J-Frog
Well I don't know how long it will take to actually find a W logoed one so I think a Crouse-Hinds one would do fine!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 01:23:52 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Yeah, even though I think it may be easier to find one with a Westy than the McGraw Edision and the Line Materials refractors I am looking for for my Unidor and Unistyle I have....

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 09:17:50 AM » Author: J-Frog
I'll take the Crouse-Hinds one for now until a W one can be found, at least it will have a refractor!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

tpirman1982

View Posts
View Gallery

Westinghouse OV25 Silverliners are classical!

david.frangioso
Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 04:41:36 PM » Author: tpirman1982
Yeah, that's better than nothing.

I'll take the Crouse-Hinds one for now until a W one can be found, at least it will have a refractor!

My street light gallery is located at
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/tpirman1982/index.html

NiMo

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 01:43:15 AM » Author: NiMo
Better check the housing label, Crouse-Hinds continued the TuDor series until 1985.

Group Replacement, Baby

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 02:13:42 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
It IS a Westy because I sent it to him along with the glass with a "W" logo on it and the label says Westinghouse and year made was 1982. But the glass shatter from shipping. Orignal glass had the Westinghouse logo on it. And housing has a blue Westinghouse on it also.

NiMo

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 09:25:46 AM » Author: NiMo
Okie-Dokie.  The CH glass has the same striation pattern so it will be a perfect match.  Just no logo.

Group Replacement, Baby

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: OV-25 glass « Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 09:19:53 AM » Author: J-Frog
Cool, I am ready, you should have my address and everything NiMo.

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies