Author Topic: 2xF32T8 Slim Striplights  (Read 1670 times)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
2xF32T8 Slim Striplights « on: July 05, 2017, 03:59:54 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I'm looking for a few 2-lamp F32 striplights - but the slim-style ones, not the ones that are same width as a standard 2xT12 striplight.
Lowes does sell what I want but they're something like $25 each :o way too expensive (especially for something that first thing I'm gonna do is remove the 2-lamp ballast & replace with 2 1-lamp)

Anyone know where to get such fixtures at a reasonable cost? Or anyone here have extras they want rid of?

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: 2xF32T8 Slim Striplights « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 09:54:25 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
So looking at things, I think  those 2xF32 slim strips are actually exactly the same width as a old 1xF40T12 strip...I might just have to try & find a few of those cheap/free on craigslist(or whatever) and mod them. A pain to do, but might be the best option at this point.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies