Author Topic: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube)  (Read 1972 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « on: March 23, 2018, 05:12:53 PM » Author: Jovan
Pozdrav svima imam pitanje.Razmišljam da izbacim svoje veoma loše PHILIPS fluo cevi od 36w i dvoumim se da li da uzmem stare tt fluo cevi od 40w bele boje 4500K ili da uzmem LED cevi ? Hvala

Hello everyone i have question. I'm thinking of throwing out my very bad PHILIPS fluorescent tubes of 36w and I wonder if I'm getting old tt fluorescent tubes tubes 40w white 4500K or take LED tubes? Thank you
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 01:41:54 AM » Author: dor123
Get the old 40W fluorescent lamps. LED tubes have worse light and shorter life than even the basic fluorescent lamps. LED tubes are also much glary than fluorescent lamps.

Nabavite stare 40W fluorescentne svjetiljke. LED cijevi imaju lošiju svjetlost i kraći život od čak osnovnih fluorescentnih svjetiljki. LED cijevi su također mnogo glary od fluorescentnih svjetiljki.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:25:35 AM » Author: Jovan
Get the old 40W fluorescent lamps. LED tubes have worse light and shorter life than even the basic fluorescent lamps. LED tubes are also much glary than fluorescent lamps.

Nabavite stare 40W fluorescentne svjetiljke. LED cijevi imaju lošiju svjetlost i kraći život od čak osnovnih fluorescentnih svjetiljki. LED cijevi su također mnogo glary od fluorescentnih svjetiljki.
Thanks for reply.I will go and find in Stara Pazova some t12 bulbs.
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 11:57:28 AM » Author: Ash
The light color have nothing to do with tube size. Not by means of lamp technology anyway. Just choose a tube of a color you like

There are tubes of 2 different technologies :

- Triphosphor is the newer technology, providing accurate color representation of things you see under the light, and higher light output. Some triphosphor lamps exist (that have actually more than 3 phosphors) with even better light quality than standard triphosphor, but they are special item that must be specially ordered

- Halophosphor is the older technology, providing less accurate color representation. But some people like its light better anyway

And there is wide selection of colors : From 2700K till 6500K is common, and there are few colors above 6500K that are less common

In the EU, the selection of tubes is limited to either 36W Triphosphor types (choice of all colors), or 40W Halophosphor 4000K only. But maybe you'll still be able to find something else too

In most luminaires 36W and 40W tubes will work the same. In some luminaires 36W sometimes fail to start, and in some other luminaires 40W won't fit or you will be unable to close the diffuser

LED lighting (including LED tubes for Fluorescent luminaires) as a class provide lower light quality than Triphosphor Fluorescent, and their light is harmful over long term (years) of use. Some types of LED lighting also have higher glare
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 02:28:52 PM » Author: Jovan
The light color have nothing to do with tube size. Not by means of lamp technology anyway. Just choose a tube of a color you like

There are tubes of 2 different technologies :

- Triphosphor is the newer technology, providing accurate color representation of things you see under the light, and higher light output. Some triphosphor lamps exist (that have actually more than 3 phosphors) with even better light quality than standard triphosphor, but they are special item that must be specially ordered

- Halophosphor is the older technology, providing less accurate color representation. But some people like its light better anyway

And there is wide selection of colors : From 2700K till 6500K is common, and there are few colors above 6500K that are less common

In the EU, the selection of tubes is limited to either 36W Triphosphor types (choice of all colors), or 40W Halophosphor 4000K only. But maybe you'll still be able to find something else too

In most luminaires 36W and 40W tubes will work the same. In some luminaires 36W sometimes fail to start, and in some other luminaires 40W won't fit or you will be unable to close the diffuser

LED lighting (including LED tubes for Fluorescent luminaires) as a class provide lower light quality than Triphosphor Fluorescent, and their light is harmful over long term (years) of use. Some types of LED lighting also have higher glare
I know and my tubes straved and need long time to heat to full brightnes.I found tt on internet and in Serbia they are common in some factories,shops and power stations because tt and Tesla (tt is Croatian bulb brad and Tesla was Serbian bulb brand)were produced in Yugoslavia.
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 04:48:46 PM » Author: Ash
Some tubes are dosed with liquid Mercury and not with Amalgam. They might heat up faster.. IIRC Philips actually are (were ?) the ones with the Mercury

- European lamps with a Glass vial on the cathode shield have Mercury (can be seen from outside when the lamp cathode is heated)

- Most Chinese lamps have Mercury, though the quantity varies, but the older lamps (from 10+ years ago) seem to have had sufficient amount

- Old lamps generally have more Mercury
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: T12 ili T8 fluo cevi (T12 or T8 fluorescent tube) « Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 05:30:10 AM » Author: Jovan
Some tubes are dosed with liquid Mercury and not with Amalgam. They might heat up faster.. IIRC Philips actually are (were ?) the ones with the Mercury

- European lamps with a Glass vial on the cathode shield have Mercury (can be seen from outside when the lamp cathode is heated)

- Most Chinese lamps have Mercury, though the quantity varies, but the older lamps (from 10+ years ago) seem to have had sufficient amount

- Old lamps generally have more Mercury
I have this bulbs in Serbia and unfourtnatly Serbia imports bad bulbs and this is reason why this happend.I have Tesla bulbs and they light much much better than Philips.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies