Author Topic: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER  (Read 22879 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « on: December 29, 2017, 12:39:25 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
MY GIRLFRIEND WILL DESCRIBE WHAT HER STATS ARE, GO KENZIE

Hello my name is Mackenzie Morgan and I'm a freshy in college. I'm 18 and have been happily dating F96T12 DD VHO for one and half years now. I'm 3 feet tall, natural blonde, Icelandic, and I was bullied from 5th grade until F96T12 DD VHO started dating me, he will give further info. I did not date him for that I dated him for liking lighting, electricity, and much more, plus his cute personailty

It's F96T12 DD VHO the reason why Kenzie got bullied from 5th grade was she was socially awkward she got laughed at every day until i started dating her. nobody bothers to mess with me because I'm a sophomore in HS.

It's Kenzie and in HS people thought i dated multiple men, I DIDN'T F96T12 DD VHO IS THE ONLY MAN I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR A PIC OF ME
I STARTED dating him at the start of his freshman year
He lives with me bc his parents gave up on him his djing is the only thing keeping him stable right now and help from me
he's impacted my life so hard in the best way ever BTW he,s 16
I LUV U BABY
LUV YOU TOO :a_fluor: :a_fluor:
wait hope you were saying that to me and not the fluorescent lights
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:13:24 PM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 07:31:16 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I have a feeling this is going to be forgotten it's really important to me and gf
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:33:12 PM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 09:22:52 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I don't think mentioning of hurting others with dangerous objects is the smartest idea.....

Thank you for removing that...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:27:21 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 01:54:40 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
Uh, okay? ???
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 08:25:01 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
No problem...

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 04:02:13 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Ria is my special someone, and we can't bear to be apart even for a few minutes, she is my rock and I love her more than words can say.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 05:59:42 PM » Author: Rommie
Ria is my special someone, and we can't bear to be apart even for a few minutes, she is my rock and I love her more than words can say.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

What she said  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 06:16:25 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
lmao, Ridin' Solo

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 06:19:15 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
lmao, Ridin' Solo

Just you wait, you'll be swept off your feet one day as well.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 08:33:58 PM » Author: Lumex120
lmao, Ridin' Solo
I prefer this version.

Unofficial LG Discord

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 08:45:59 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I prefer this version.
LOL

~Owen

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 09:23:57 AM » Author: Flurofan96
I'm in the same shoe as HBW  ;D

Man really heartbreaking that Kenzie was bullied in 5th grade and its so wonderful that now she got someone special like F96T12 VHO DD  8) 8)

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 01:03:31 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
For me...
There is no 'special someone'.
I'm 100% single.
Always have been.
Always will be.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 06:24:30 AM » Author: Rommie

For me...
There is no 'special someone'.
I'm 100% single.
Always have been.
Always will be.

Oooh, that's a bold statement to make  :D

Watch out, one day love will sneak up behind you and give you an almighty slap to the back of the head  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

dischargecraze

View Posts
View Gallery

Tom

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 11:59:52 AM » Author: dischargecraze
Been in two abusive relationships the past 3 years, glad that I’m single now and don’t want to begin another relationship at this point.

I’m in a relationship with my hobbies. My lamps don’t get jealous of other lamps ::)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies