Author Topic: How do you put a image in the signature area?  (Read 1446 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
How do you put a image in the signature area? « on: January 16, 2018, 06:54:50 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I tried everything, and nothing works. How does it work?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: How do you put a image in the signature area? « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 08:10:45 PM » Author: RCM442
I believe it is turned off to keep people's sigs from making people have to scroll through a bunch of images just to read comments.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: How do you put a image in the signature area? « Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:10:04 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Foxtronix seems to have done it, How exactly I do not know https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?action=profile%3bu=232, If you do figure it out... please Don't put a ridiculously large image in there.... something  like Foxtronix's is fine... but past that its just annoying.....

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: How do you put a image in the signature area? « Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 12:13:51 AM » Author: Lodge
Vince might of done if before it got turned off he has been on this site for the last decade, but I agree if people put up large images in the signature it's pretty annoying, except on sites that you can hide that poster posts automatically..
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: How do you put a image in the signature area? « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 12:35:20 PM » Author: Rommie
I'd prefer it if signatures were just that, make them too complicated and they detract from the message.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: How do you put a image in the signature area? « Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 12:38:43 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I'd prefer it if signatures were just that, make them too complicated and they detract from the message.
I agree.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies