Author Topic: Document Expired during uploading pictures  (Read 240 times)
dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Document Expired during uploading pictures « on: February 11, 2018, 04:53:40 AM » Author: dor123
Hello:
When I uploads pictures and videos to the site. If I receives an error message that I forgot to fill some forms, than pressing back to return to the uploading page, the following screen appears and all of my upload data gets lost:

This happens also with IE11.
Please take care about this.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

EOL Reptile UVB

https://www.facebook.com/ UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Document Expired during uploading pictures « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 07:09:39 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I get something like that, but it doesn't say that for me. For me it says "Script called without Parameters" even though everything is put in correctly
The only thing is I still have my data is not lost, and this happens every upload

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D.
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
My GF Mackenzie will pop up on here sometimes she will put "Kenzie"

Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Document Expired during uploading pictures « Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 08:44:48 PM » Author: Patrick
It appears that some browsers are less eager to cache content served over HTTPS.  I've made a change to the cache headers, and at least for me the back button now restored my previous form.

"Script called without Parameters" might be something else altogether.  Sometimes this happens when a form is submitted that never fully loaded.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Document Expired during uploading pictures « Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 02:21:56 AM » Author: dor123
I've done a test upload, and this problem don't occurs anymore.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines