Author Topic: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China  (Read 2153 times)
Men of God

View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao990613
LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « on: February 22, 2018, 10:05:24 AM » Author: Men of God
不知道为什么,已经快接近一年了,这次我直接录视频了,请看下吧,希望可以解决一下,让它可以在中华人民共和国正常访问,我实在是太心累了。

I do not know why, almost nearly a year ago, this time I recorded video directly, please read it, I hope it can be resolved, so that it can normally visit the People's Republic of China, I was too tired.

You can see a video.

https://youtu.be/5DX2zGCQ_7s

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:52:34 PM » Author: dor123
LG is generally slow from time to time, but in your case, the blame is purely the Great Firewall of China.

LG一直很慢,但在你的情況下,責備純粹是中國的長城防火牆。

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 08:09:35 PM » Author: Lodge
LG is generally slow from time to time, but in your case, the blame is purely the Great Firewall of China.

LG一直很慢,但在你的情況下,責備純粹是中國的長城防火牆。

It might not be all the great firewall of China, at fault, well not fully because I just tested it and it got approved in all areas of China ( you can test any site in real time here https://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=www.lighting-gallery.net ) but then again, just because it works today doesn't mean it won't be censored tomorrow... 

Beijing   OK
Shenzhen   OK
Inner Mongolia   OK
Heilongjiang Province   OK
Yunnan Province       OK
Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:00:39 AM » Author: Men of God
可以访问并不意味着可以完全正常的访问,我在第一次来LG时一切都很正常,除了內建YouTube视频无法观看,现在可以肯定的是LG在中华人民共和国被限制访问了.

Accessibility does not imply full normal access. I was fine on my first visit to the LG. With the exception of the built-in YouTube video that I can not watch, what I am sure is that LG is restricted from being visited in the People's Republic of China.

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 05:27:28 PM » Author: Lodge
可以访问并不意味着可以完全正常的访问,我在第一次来LG时一切都很正常,除了內建YouTube视频无法观看,现在可以肯定的是LG在中华人民共和国被限制访问了.

Accessibility does not imply full normal access. I was fine on my first visit to the LG. With the exception of the built-in YouTube video that I can not watch, what I am sure is that LG is restricted from being visited in the People's Republic of China.

Is there anyway to get a website white listed on the Great firewall of China ? well short of setting up a second server in China and obtaining a ICP license, which companies like Google where not able to obtain so I don't see it happening...

无论如何,要在中国的Great防火墙上列出一个白色的网站?还没有在中国建立第二台服务器并获得ICP许可证,而像Google这样的公司没有能够获得这样的服务,我没有看到它发生。 <Google translation>
Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 12:53:29 AM » Author: Men of God
GFW至今没有列出未被屏蔽和已经被屏蔽的网站,维基百科上有列出过被GFW封锁的网站列表,我在前几年还看到过,不用越过GFW就可以看到,现在维基百科中文版已经被封了,现在在百度上搜索“维基百科”,它会直接说“未找到维基百科的相关资料”。

GFW has not listed were blocked and already blocked sites, Wikipedia has posted list GFW website was blocked, I also saw a few years ago, without having to cross the GFW can see, now Wikipedia Chinese version has been closed, now Wikipedia search on Baidu, it would say "Wikipedia relevant information not found".

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 09:51:22 AM » Author: Men of God
AGAIN... You can see when I'll self in site, my net speed are so low...

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 09:01:35 PM » Author: Men of God
again…You can see I'm using VPN.

funkybulb

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 06:59:31 AM » Author: funkybulb
u mean to fully acess LG like watching videos?

problem  is  Youtube is part of google
and being firewalled  in china

only way arounnd this is to Use VPN

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 09:25:30 AM » Author: Men of God
看视频我没办法,这点我认了,但是有时候连接LG时网速会被ISP限制到让我根本无法访问LG!

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 09:38:35 AM » Author: Men of God
Why I can't upload the picture?

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 09:52:31 AM » Author: Men of God
Even use VPN…

Lumex120

View Gallery

105555521242365640724 UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 06:59:54 PM » Author: Lumex120

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

RCM442
Administrator

View Gallery

rcm442 rcm442 rcm442
Re: LG has been a long time can't normal accessed in People republic of China « Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 01:07:17 PM » Author: RCM442
There's really not much you can do other than talk to your VPN provider about it. Lots of things are blocked there from what it looks like. Not much we can do about it.

Linear fluorescent will never lose to LED!
I am not Anti-LED, as I have some in use at my house.
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines