Author Topic: Removal of Last Updated Albums  (Read 5934 times)
MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 12:15:43 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Can we get rid of the delay on comments on the front page?
Its quite annoying.
As I said before, I rarely if ever use the front page, I always go straight to who's online (cos I'm nosy..!) and the last updates/comments gallery pages.

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 06:31:02 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Is that why youre always on there?
It seems like youre there like 20 hours of the day
Do you ever logout or do you keep it in keep me logged in

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie ea F96 GF, g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

ATL missriaelaine
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 06:37:06 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Yes I tick the stay connected box and have the 'Who's online' screen up on a separate monitor, so I can keep an eye on who's doing what. Told you I was nosy  Grin Cheesy Tongue

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Cal

View Gallery

Bottled lightning

SPTSuperSprinter156
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #18 on: May 05, 2018, 06:36:51 AM » Author: Cal
I noticed the cache delay but it doesn't bother me. TBH I think unless you sit refreshing the page constantly it isn't going to affect you. I say go for it if it improves the way the site runs.

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11976

YouTube

TL8W

View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 05:29:37 PM » Author: TL8W
Wonder if I was just lucky but a comment Ive just placed went on immediately.

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #20 on: May 10, 2018, 10:50:51 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Wonder if I was just lucky but a comment Ive just placed went on immediately.
Yeah I've noticed that as well a few times... I figure it is because we caught it right at a time when it refreshed...

--Owen

High Pressure Sodium Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps (Duh lol) Cool High Pressure Sodium

High Pressure Sodium Sodium lighting is king!

Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #21 on: June 26, 2018, 04:16:15 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Speaking of the whos online part of the site, would it not speed things up to remove the tracking that the site does to show whos doing what? I would think that uses alot of resources. The the front comment page could be returned to full speed
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Removal of Last Updated Albums « Reply #22 on: June 26, 2018, 05:05:09 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Speaking of the whos online part of the site, would it not speed things up to remove the tracking that the site does to show whos doing what? I would think that uses alot of resources. The the front comment page could be returned to full speed
When I was registered, the Last Updated Albums thing was on the site along with Last Comment and if I can remember they had no delay

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie ea F96 GF, g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines