Author Topic: Good Advice!  (Read 3847 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #30 on: March 12, 2021, 06:21:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I used to be up on time for the sunrise, but these days it passes me by and I'm too old to change, and sunsets have been ruined by you-know-whats.  :curse:
Anyway here in the summer months sunrise is at about 3 in the morning, and sunset at about 10 in the evening.  :poof:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Desultory13
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #31 on: March 12, 2021, 06:28:38 PM » Author: Desultory13
Whoa! I got to get over there to see that! I thought that only happens in the Scandinavian countries like Sweden and Norway.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #32 on: March 12, 2021, 06:34:13 PM » Author: Rommie
These days we wake up to a lovely SOX light, to us it's the best light of all  :lps:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Good Advice! « Reply #33 on: March 12, 2021, 06:36:34 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
You're welcome any time, just don't expect us to get up at stupid o'clock to see it, unless we're just off to bed of course...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Desultory13
Re: Good Advice! « Reply #34 on: March 12, 2021, 06:44:48 PM » Author: Desultory13
These days we wake up to a lovely SOX light, to us it's the best light of all  :lps:
I'm not sure about waking up to one but the orange SOX light would be a lot like a sunset. I am however, very familiar with waking up to MV light.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies