Author Topic: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house?  (Read 3159 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « on: March 12, 2018, 05:48:36 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
I have one Kichler lighting ceiling fan in my room, two Hunter ceiling fans, one in another bedroom and office, and 3 Harbor Brezze ceiling fans with two having light kits and one doesn't, which they're pre-installed with the house. Whats yours?

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 06:24:39 PM » Author: Rommie
What..? Ceiling fans..? This is the frozen north, it never gets warm enough up here to need fans..!!

Well maybe occasionally in the summer (whichever day of the year it falls on) we might put the pedestal fan on, but it doesn't get a great deal of use, it'll see me out, that's for sure  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:00:29 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
No ceiling fans here. We have an exaust fan in the bathroom if that counts.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 08:28:49 PM » Author: Rommie
No ceiling fans here. We have an exaust fan in the bathroom if that counts.
Yes, we've got one of those as well. Runs off 12V from a transformer/timer box linked to the light switch. When you switch the light on, the fan starts up and then goes off a few minutes after the light is switched off.

It's a pain in the neck sometimes, you don't always want it on at the same time as the light. I'd rather two separate switches were fitted, but the way the wiring is arranged, it would be difficult to do.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 08:48:17 PM » Author: Cole D.
I have a Fasco ceiling fan in my bedroom that is white and has 5 blades and no light on it.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 06:58:25 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Yes, exhaust fans does count, since it is a type of ceiling fan. lol

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 07:25:29 PM » Author: Rommie
Yes, exhaust fans does count, since it is a type of ceiling fan. lol
Not if it's fitted into the window glass, like ours :P

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 07:46:03 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Wow, thats a small one!   :o

Mine are the modern Broan exhaust fans in the bathrooms and one in the laundry room. All of them are installed on the ceiling.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 12:49:36 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
2 Hunters.  And they each have 4 Sylvania Capsylite Halogen 60W bulbs in em. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 05:34:37 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
A Harbor Breeze Impact
The blade brackets position the blades up
This is what I have in my GFs house but in the apt we use 20" Lasko High Velocity fans

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 07:55:28 AM » Author: dor123
I don't use fans anymore, just A/Cs (The central A/C at the top floor of my hostel, the ductless wall A/Cs at my rooms at my father and my mother homes), which cooling the air at summers, filtering and circulates it during seasons beyond and heating the room during winter.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 10:49:19 AM » Author: Rommie
Wow, thats a small one! :o
It's a fairly common size over here, we have a bigger (but still wall mounted) one in the kitchen. The bathroom is only small as well, just big enough for the bath, a basin and the loo, so it's an adequate size for the job.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 10:50:41 AM » Author: Rommie
I don't use fans anymore, just A/Cs (The central A/C at the top floor of my hostel, the ductless wall A/Cs at my rooms at my father and my mother homes), which cooling the air at summers, filtering and circulates it during seasons beyond and heating the room during winter.
No A/C here, it would be far too expensive to run. I had one in my office though, before I left work.

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:12 PM » Author: xelareverse
White Casablanca Panama intellitouch 54 in in my sister's room.

White Casablanca Panama four blade 33 in my parents room

Hunter passport II in the kitchen

Hampton Bay Tiffany Sonoma in the living room

Emerson Derby in the guest room

Emerson Crown in my room
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What type of ceiling fans do you have in your house? « Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 05:41:04 PM » Author: Ash
None. In very hot days i use a "fan panel" made of many PC fans attached together which i stuff in the window

Of the interesting ceiling fans i seen, there are some Big Ass Fans that were installed in some of our railway station halls in recent years - https://www.bigassfans.com . I have also seen a couple in factories
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies