Author Topic: I have created fan sound for Sleeping!  (Read 4237 times)
Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 11:17:51 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Yeah that's the down side to my video... you don't get the cool breeze from it. lol

We are currently in autumn here in Australia. So yeah the fan noise would be helpful without the cold breeze. ;)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 11:40:57 PM » Author: suzukir122
The added music *should* help as well. lol
I forgot to mention that I added echoes and reverb... although it isn't easy to hear
the echoes. I even forgot to mention all that in the video description. haha... oh well.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 09:06:37 PM » Author: CEB1993
Nice video!  :)  This sounds like a rather large fan that can move a lot of air.  I'm used to sleeping with a fan on, so I associate this sound with falling asleep.  I'm getting tired as I type this and listen to your video LOL  :D  I sleep with a 16 inch Lasko floor fan that sounds similar to this.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 09:21:28 PM » Author: suzukir122
Thanks... CEB1993 might've been the only one who kept listening. I also forgot to say that I started to fade the music
in at about 24 seconds into the video. Before that, was just the sound of the fan. I made sure that the music was in tune with the
fan sound so that the music and the fan sound would clash together to create a unique, musical sound.
The main fan in use was a metallic bladed fan. There is another fan in the background running too, slightly off tune in
various parts of the video, (not very noticeable) but it was my kitchen stove fan also running.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 12:19:38 PM » Author: suzukir122
I created a "Mall Echoe" version of my 8 hour fan sound video for sleeping. I think this new version is better,
even with headphones... changed the pitch a bit, and added echoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZnvSYMJlY

Interests:

LampLover

View Posts
View Gallery
120/240VAC @ 60HZ

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #20 on: January 02, 2019, 04:28:09 PM » Author: LampLover
Cool (Pun Intended Lol!) I love the noise of a fan when falling asleep.

@suzukir122
PS: I added a subscription to your channel (My name is Peter Yachymczyk if you can see who adds a subscription)

I like the one you posted today

LED Free Zone!
All For HID, magnetic rapid-start Preheat & old-school electronic Only (no instant start F17T8 & F32T8 allowed)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I have created fan sound for Sleeping! « Reply #21 on: January 02, 2019, 10:39:06 PM » Author: suzukir122
Thanks! That channel is really low on subscribers, so I need subscriptions there -- but don't forget about my
main YouTube channel as well! (Suzukir123)
The video I posted today has a lower pitch, and much more reverb/echoes. It's tough to really notice the difference until you're
further into the video, once the music fades in. And on headphones, the stereo makes it feel as if you're picking
up the sound in a much larger area... like a mall, or maybe even a small city. :)

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies