Author Topic: Do you like Regular Solitaire or Spider Solitaire?  (Read 1212 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Do you like Regular Solitaire or Spider Solitaire? « on: April 14, 2018, 06:36:23 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Solitaire is the best card game. For spider solitaire, its different because theres only spade cards lined out, which you have to collect all of the spade cards to make them into decks, probably five. I believe? Which doesn't include heart, dimond, or club cards. Just spade cards. Regular solitaire easy, than spider solitaire. Which one you like best? Regular solitaire, or spider solitaire? For me, both are good.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:39:36 PM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you like Regular Solitare or Spider Solitare? « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 06:39:10 PM » Author: Rommie
I prefer the ordinary solitaire, I don't understand the other one  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Do you like Regular Solitaire or Spider Solitaire? « Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:06:11 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I have tried Spider solitaire and Freecell as well as the traditional game, and I always come back to the original one.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Do you like Regular Solitaire or Spider Solitaire? « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 07:13:08 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I used to play it alot on the Windows 98,XP and 2000 machines at my elementary school, along with a maze building game and a pink panther game, which I recall the theme to really well.. We also have MS paint ofcourse.... On the linux, Windows vista, 7 and XP machines at the middle school and high school... solitaire seems to be less common.

It appears my computer comes packaged with it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:15:41 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies