Author Topic: What type of bicycle do you have?  (Read 756 times)
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
What type of bicycle do you have? « on: May 28, 2018, 12:46:05 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Mine is a Schwinn hybrid bicycle with turn signals and brake light, with safety lights that I built by myself. I also put a new inner tube in the back wheel, which is a Goodyear brand heavy duty bicycle inner tube, which will last longer than the old one that I took out, which has a broken valve to put air in the inner tube. I also put that Slime inner tube sealant in the new inner tube for protection from nails and stuff. Even though the new inner tube has a thicker wall than the other one, and it was hard to put on, but it fits.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What type of bicycle do you have? « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 01:15:18 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Mine is a Schwinn hybrid bicycle with turn signals and brake light, with safety lights that I built by myself. I also put a new inner tube in the back wheel, which is a Goodyear brand heavy duty bicycle inner tube, which will last longer than the old one that I took out, which has a broken valve to put air in the inner tube. I also put that Slime inner tube sealant in the new inner tube for protection from nails and stuff. Even though the new inner tube has a thicker wall than the other one, and it was hard to put on, but it fits.

Mines a Pacific, got a genny headlight and tail light, battery operated LED tail light, a bell and off road ties, needs new wheels since the ones I have currently are all warped to hell... it does not stop me from moving but it is annoying.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What type of bicycle do you have? « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:19:56 PM » Author: Rommie
I have a small Raleigh folding bike, but I rarely use it these days. Suppose I really ought to get it out and get some exercise...

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Test Gear Junkie

Re: What type of bicycle do you have? « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 05:45:46 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I have a small Raleigh folding bike, but I rarely use it these days. Suppose I really ought to get it out and get some exercise...
I should try and see if I can manage to use it as well, balance is not one of my strong points...  :-[

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What type of bicycle do you have? « Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 04:51:15 AM » Author: suzukir122
Back when I was a kid, I use to own a bicycle with strange looking spokes on each wheel. (at least, I think that's
what they're called... they weren't the typical metallic spokes we're use to seeing. More like blades... I don't know
the actual terminology used for them though. There were 5 on each wheel.) My second bike ended up being a mountain
bike with typical spokes. It had 5 speed settings. I no longer own a bicycle as of now though.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What type of bicycle do you have? « Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 06:57:50 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=4759&pos=10&pid=146123
And
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=4759&pos=18&pid=144874
They’re the same but the times of day of which I took it at are different

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies