Author Topic: Photon is in trouble  (Read 5695 times)
sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 01:48:17 PM » Author: sox35
It is, mostly. But there are morons in every country, not just here  Undecided

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end Smiley

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 08:55:26 PM » Author: 589
Yep, everywhere you look you will find people that are good, bad, or indifferent.

Photon is good in my book. I ain't having it!

LPS bulb

sox35

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 04:38:31 AM » Author: sox35
Yep, everywhere you look you will find people that are good, bad, or indifferent.

Photon is good in my book. I ain't having it!

Where's me 'ammer..?  Cheesy

Not heard anything from him since the video, but I want to give him some space, so will leave it for a bit.

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end Smiley

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 05:20:34 AM » Author: 589
Yea That's probably a good idea. Now that I've opened it carefully.

LPS bulb

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #19 on: January 11, 2020, 12:51:24 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I know that this is an old thread, but I feel that it does need some closure if anybody reads it:

We were in contact with them just before Christmas, and he has managed to get his wife into the country, both of them are very happy together.  Grin
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:54:12 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber  -  US author, cartoonist, humourist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines