Author Topic: Photon is in trouble  (Read 16352 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Photon is in trouble « on: May 04, 2018, 10:02:33 AM » Author: 589
https://youtu.be/ixlzlna_BUs

I didn't know how bad it was for him as his last big video was quite positive with him getting married. I don't like seeing him in this state, it's a disquieting development indeed. What can be done about this?

:lps:

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 12:54:43 AM » Author: 589
Wow, I didn't know you had email correspondence with him! I guess we can at the very least send him some encouraging words. I don't care if he even makes another video, I just want him to get through this.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 05:45:56 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Please send him my best wishes Ria I really feel for him its so sad things like this happen

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 06:46:29 PM » Author: 589
I 2nd Hannah's comment. This world is better place because Photon is here, with or without more of his videos.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 07:14:01 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm only 27 but I myself have completely given up with love; as a person I have too many idiosyncracies to make it work, but I guess some people find it harder to turn off the taps and ultimate desire to be with someone.
I tried thinking like that... Cannot handle it. I've ultimately have just taken the route of adapting...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 11:07:33 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I enjoy occasionally watching on if his frying things vids .lol.
Though I also think the dude is absolutely crazy since he does it indoors. Anything I do goes out to the patio
..oh and I want that 'machine' he uses for frying stuff with.
I'm going to have to go find the vid being talked about here.

Quote from: trencheel303
I'm only 27 but I myself have completely given up with love; as a person I have too many idiosyncracies to make it work, but I guess some people find it harder to turn off the taps and ultimate desire to be with someone.
I too gave up on any sorta 'love'/relationship/etc type stuff - I am for all practical purposes basically un-love-able. And have ..always.. been single.
(though unlike you I'm old so it doesn't matter anyway)
I don't mind being single, and am actually better off that way.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 11:49:28 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I enjoy occasionally watching on if his frying things vids .lol.
Though I also think the dude is absolutely crazy since he does it indoors. Anything I do goes out to the patio
..oh and I want that 'machine' he uses for frying stuff with.
I'm going to have to go find the vid being talked about here.

I too gave up on any sorta 'love'/relationship/etc type stuff - I am for all practical purposes basically un-love-able. And have ..always.. been single.
(though unlike you I'm old so it doesn't matter anyway)
I don't mind being single, and am actually better off that way.

You both sadden me but at the same time if you're truly happy... then more power to ya.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 10:53:23 PM » Author: Lumex120
I have been watching his videos since I was like 9 years old. I hope everything turns out okay for him.

You both sadden me but at the same time if you're truly happy... then more power to ya.
Yea same.  :(

Unofficial LG Discord

don93s

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 03:02:33 PM » Author: don93s
I just watched his latest vid the other day...wow. Sounds like government bureaucracy is out of control and that can definitely cause stresses in one's life. I hope he stays focused and finds a way to resolve this mess! He is far too intelligent to let faceless bureaucrats ruin his life.
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 05:42:37 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I just watched his latest vid the other day...wow. Sounds like government bureaucracy is out of control and that can definitely cause stresses in one's life. I hope he stays focused and finds a way to resolve this mess! He is far too intelligent to let faceless bureaucrats ruin his life.
I hear the UK is a (...)...

~Owen

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 06:53:59 PM » Author: Lumex120
I hear the UK is a (...)...

Yep, first the Alfie Evans drama and now this. Sounds like a nice country.

Unofficial LG Discord

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 10:55:26 PM » Author: 589
Yep, everywhere you look you will find people that are good, bad, or indifferent.

Photon is good in my book. I ain't having it!

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 07:20:34 AM » Author: 589
Yea That's probably a good idea. Now that I've opened it carefully.

RadxD461

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #13 on: July 15, 2020, 01:55:36 PM » Author: RadxD461
Please send him my best wishes Ria I really feel for him its so sad things like this happen
what happened to Photoninduction?
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #14 on: October 04, 2020, 05:56:43 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Does anyone have any updates on Photonicinduction?

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies