Author Topic: Photon is in trouble  (Read 7196 times)

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Photon is in trouble « on: May 04, 2018, 08:02:33 AM » Author: 589
https://youtu.be/ixlzlna_BUs

I didn't know how bad it was for him as his last big video was quite positive with him getting married. I don't like seeing him in this state, it's a disquieting development indeed. What can be done about this?

LPS bulb

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 10:54:43 PM » Author: 589
Wow, I didn't know you had email correspondence with him! I guess we can at the very least send him some encouraging words. I don't care if he even makes another video, I just want him to get through this.

LPS bulb

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 03:45:56 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Please send him my best wishes Ria I really feel for him its so sad things like this happen

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 04:46:29 PM » Author: 589
I 2nd Hannah's comment. This world is better place because Photon is here, with or without more of his videos.

LPS bulb

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 05:14:01 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I'm only 27 but I myself have completely given up with love; as a person I have too many idiosyncracies to make it work, but I guess some people find it harder to turn off the taps and ultimate desire to be with someone.
I tried thinking like that... Cannot handle it. I've ultimately have just taken the route of adapting...

~Owen

Color changing lamp Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool Color changing lamp

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

zzz

GoL ATL
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 09:07:33 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I enjoy occasionally watching on if his frying things vids .lol.
Though I also think the dude is absolutely crazy since he does it indoors. Anything I do goes out to the patio
..oh and I want that 'machine' he uses for frying stuff with.
I'm going to have to go find the vid being talked about here.

Quote from: trencheel303
I'm only 27 but I myself have completely given up with love; as a person I have too many idiosyncracies to make it work, but I guess some people find it harder to turn off the taps and ultimate desire to be with someone.
I too gave up on any sorta 'love'/relationship/etc type stuff - I am for all practical purposes basically un-love-able. And have ..always.. been single.
(though unlike you I'm old so it doesn't matter anyway)
I don't mind being single, and am actually better off that way.

Its All For The Christmas Lights...
And A Good Summer Thunderstorm!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 09:49:28 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I enjoy occasionally watching on if his frying things vids .lol.
Though I also think the dude is absolutely crazy since he does it indoors. Anything I do goes out to the patio
..oh and I want that 'machine' he uses for frying stuff with.
I'm going to have to go find the vid being talked about here.

I too gave up on any sorta 'love'/relationship/etc type stuff - I am for all practical purposes basically un-love-able. And have ..always.. been single.
(though unlike you I'm old so it doesn't matter anyway)
I don't mind being single, and am actually better off that way.

You both sadden me but at the same time if you're truly happy... then more power to ya.

~Owen

Color changing lamp Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps Cool Color changing lamp

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 08:53:23 PM » Author: Lumex120
I have been watching his videos since I was like 9 years old. I hope everything turns out okay for him.

You both sadden me but at the same time if you're truly happy... then more power to ya.
Yea same.  Sad

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

don93s

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 01:02:33 PM » Author: don93s
I just watched his latest vid the other day...wow. Sounds like government bureaucracy is out of control and that can definitely cause stresses in one's life. I hope he stays focused and finds a way to resolve this mess! He is far too intelligent to let faceless bureaucrats ruin his life.
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 03:42:37 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I just watched his latest vid the other day...wow. Sounds like government bureaucracy is out of control and that can definitely cause stresses in one's life. I hope he stays focused and finds a way to resolve this mess! He is far too intelligent to let faceless bureaucrats ruin his life.
I hear the UK is a shitfest...

~Owen

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #10 on: May 13, 2018, 04:53:59 PM » Author: Lumex120
I hear the UK is a shitfest...

Yep, first the Alfie Evans drama and now this. Sounds like a nice country.

Any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough.

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 08:55:26 PM » Author: 589
Yep, everywhere you look you will find people that are good, bad, or indifferent.

Photon is good in my book. I ain't having it!

LPS bulb

View Posts
View Gallery

I like yellow light

Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 05:20:34 AM » Author: 589
Yea That's probably a good idea. Now that I've opened it carefully.

LPS bulb

HPSMVF

View Posts
View Gallery
High pressure sodium lights are awesome!!!!!!!

HPSMVF Lighting
Re: Photon is in trouble « Reply #13 on: July 15, 2020, 11:55:36 AM » Author: HPSMVF
Please send him my best wishes Ria I really feel for him its so sad things like this happen
what happened to Photoninduction?

I am 11 years old and I love to collect lights.

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines