Author Topic: Hello from South Louisiana  (Read 400 times)
Themrmarcantel

View Gallery

Hello from South Louisiana « on: May 07, 2018, 08:54:03 PM » Author: Themrmarcantel
My name is Jeremiah, and I am always tinkering with some old junk or, that's what most people call the stuff I collect or find homes for.   I joined here because I found some light fixtures and pole in the woods near an old abandoned camp of my fiance's grandfather.  Not much info on them but through the forum here I know they are cobra style lights.   I will be posting pics as soon as I figure out how. 
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

https://www.facebook.com/ UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Hello from South Louisiana « Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 05:10:46 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Welcome to the gallery

To post you have to:
Go to upload and press “ upload “

Select “choose files” and select whatever file you wish (as long as it doesn’t exceed the maximum file size)

After a successful upload you can put information about the light

I’m not too good at explaining, some other member can probably explain better

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
Þetta er Mackenzie GF F96 Ég elska lýsingu og mun skjóta upp á LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello from South Louisiana « Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 05:25:55 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Jeremiah Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine
Re: Hello from South Louisiana « Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 01:53:45 PM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Hi Jeremiah,

Welcome to the madhouse from the frozen North East of Scotland (actually it was quite warm today..!)  Cheesy

Posting photos is easy, just click on upload and follow the instructions. Personally, I find it easier to upload just one file at a time, as sometimes if you select more than one at once, the order they eventually appear in is not always what you want.

What types of lighting are you mainly interested in..? My other half Sammi (aka Miss Cuddly) and I like all sorts, but mainly SOX low pressure sodium lamps  Low Pressure Sodium

Take care and hope to hear lots from you soon  Cool

Ria in Aberdeen

I don't disapprove of LED's for domestic and other indoor use, I just don't like them for street lighting.

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

ATL sammi67
Re: Hello from South Louisiana « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 03:38:27 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Hi Jeremiah,
Welcome to the forum, hope you get as much enjoyment from it as we do.  Smiley

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

LED lighting has its place in the home or other indoor uses, but outdoors in street lights is in my opinion not one of them.

View Gallery

Knight of the D-line streetlights

Re: Hello from South Louisiana « Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 06:34:00 AM » Author: 589
Welcome aboard!!!

Low Pressure Sodium

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines