Author Topic: Photos in my albums are screwed up  (Read 519 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

https://www.facebook.com/ UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Photos in my albums are screwed up « on: May 10, 2018, 05:26:51 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
A bug that Im currently having:

On most of my albums the photos are screwed up, I mean the photo I recently just uploaded is somewhere in the middle of the album rather than the most recent post
The albums effected are:
Fluorescent
Metal Halide
Special/EOL Fluorescent
High Pressure Sodium
Electrical Funniness
Not My Lighting/Street Lighting

I dont know if this is happening to anyone else or if its just me
I dont know what it looks like to others viewing my albums
This is a problem because I cant find the most recent post I posted because its embedded somewhere in my albums
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:29:24 AM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie GF F96 g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 05:50:44 AM » Author: dor123
Your pictures in the said albums, aren't sorted from the newest to the oldest? Anyone that view albums of members, can sort the pictures by title, file name and date.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 06:12:16 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Yeah it wasnt like that yesterday but I woke up to every photo in a random order instead of newest to oldest
But why would someone do it to me

Edit: after looking at other members albums, they seem to be the same way, unorganized
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 06:19:31 AM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

etta er Mackenzie GF F96 g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie/Basically saying she will pop up as Kenzie

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 06:37:20 AM » Author: dor123
This should be related to your profile settings, but I don't find a related option in my profile to replicate this problem in my profile.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 02:45:04 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Ok I found out that this only appears to be a problem thats on my phone, because my computer show that everything is like it should be New to Old
Why is this only a problem on my phone

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 02:57:25 PM » Author: rjluna2
As a veteran PC repair technician, I always double check with another internet accessible equipment to verify if this is an isolated problem or not Wink

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 01:39:18 PM » Author: Patrick
It's correct that you can sort pictures in other ways besides newest to oldest using the "TITLE +/-  FILE NAME +/-  DATE +/-" controls.  Sometimes people hit them by accident, then are confused why they aren't sorted in the normal order.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex

Re: Photos in my albums are screwed up « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 04:39:03 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Thanks Patrick, all I did was hit the - on the date button and everything is back to normal

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines