Author Topic: Image distortion and noise during capturing videos with my camera  (Read 1140 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Image distortion and noise during capturing videos with my camera « on: May 31, 2018, 02:42:52 AM » Author: dor123
I've noticed that recently, when I capturing videos with my camera, when watching the videos on my computer, in part of the video, the image would distorted and noise would be hearing for a sec, similar to interference with TV analogue broadcasts.
in this video , this problem occurs at 1:24.
What causes this?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Image distortion and noise during capturing videos with my camera « Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 06:29:57 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
Sounds like typical digital interference.  Is it a camera phone or just a camera?  If it is just a camera, then perhaps a portion of the memory on that camera is corrupt.  Usually can't be fixed. There could be a problem with the power supply/battery as well. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Image distortion and noise during capturing videos with my camera « Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 02:37:49 AM » Author: dor123
I uses Canon SX150IS (You can see in the EXIF data of my pictures). I replaced the old memory card with a new one, and will check if this problem persists.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies