Author Topic: Walmart still using MH  (Read 160 times)
Cole D.

View Gallery

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Walmart still using MH « on: June 22, 2018, 09:43:56 PM » Author: Cole D.
I noticed my Walmart still has the MH lighting in the parking lot, but I hear most use LED now. Although my Walmart is being remodeled currently with removing the floor tiles and new signs, etc so they may replace them with LED.

Actually most shopping centers in my area still use MH lights, only one Burger King uses the LED lighting, plus the new Publix in town south of me has LED parking lot lights. But old part of the parking lot is still MH.

Plus I know one old shopping center in town north of me that has MV cobra heads.

Do most shopping centers in your area use HID or LED yet.
tolivac

View Gallery

Re: Walmart still using MH « Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 10:52:32 PM » Author: tolivac
The WalMart near my place has LED parking lot lightsGE Evolve-as some here sae "Devolve"They are devolving from Blue-white to Green white.The food Lion still has their MH "hatbox" parking lot lights-appear to be 1Kw MH-like them BETTER than the WalMart lights.The Greenville Mall has MH parking lot lights and MH wallpacks.The inside of the mall has blue White 175W MH celiing lights along with skylaights.They burn the MH lights during the day-they could turn some of them off until night.
Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines