Author Topic: What kind of TV do you have?  (Read 1873 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
What kind of TV do you have? « on: May 27, 2018, 11:16:42 AM » Author: Cole D.
What kind of TV sets do you have in your room or your house?

In my house we have an LG LED TV, in the living room that is 50". It's hooked up to a Sony DVD/VCR. Before that we had a Westinghouse LCD TV, but it got knocked over and broke, it just had plaid like colors after it got broke.

In my room I have a Sylvania 20" TV, but it's a CRT, with a flat glass from 2007. I have my Wii hooked up to it, plus I have a VCR and DVD player connected. I don't watch it much anymore, other than sometimes playing Wii games on it.

Then my parents also have an Emerson 20" TV in their room with the flat glass CRT, from 2008 but they don't use it much either. They used to have a 13" RCA CRT TV from 1996 but it stopped working, probably from a power surge. And in my room I once had a very old 19" RCA CRT TV from 1994, but I had gotten a new one in 2007 because the old one got a bad picture and I would have to hit it to make the picture stop shaking.

We don't have a portable Blu Ray player though, but I have one on my computer.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 01:30:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We have two 32" Sony Bravia televisions, one in the living room and one in our bedroom, both are hooked up to HD HDD Recorders and DVDR machines, so we can record six different programmes at the same time. :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 12:43:15 AM » Author: tolivac
I have a Samsung 65" 4K UHD set and a LG 49" one.The LG isn't used for now-serves as a backup set.I have a 4K UHD DVD player hooked to the Samsung.Don't have cable or satellite.With what I have don't watch movies in theaters anymore.
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 01:43:19 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
what is a tv?

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 03:05:34 AM » Author: High Intensity
what is a tv?
I think it's like a computer monitor but much bigger. ;D
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 04:55:39 AM » Author: Medved
What is a tv?

I think it's like a computer monitor but much bigger. ;D

And what it is good for? ;D

No more selfballasted c***

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 12:30:09 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Mine is a LG LED TV.

And what it is good for? ;D

Its good for to watch movies, and TV shows, and news casts. Thats what its for. You can also use the inputs from a game system, or a DVD player, and etc.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 01:02:46 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Lets see..I've got a couple:
Main one in my bedroom is a Apex high-def (1080p)
Still have the old bedroom one (not used anymore) a little Magnavox tube-type
There's a small Proscan high-def (1080p) - used only as a computer monitor
...oh and there's that Element 4k I scored as black-friday deal a couple years ago...still sitting in the box

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 04:51:51 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Not really a TV but a Smart Board projector with it being projected on a wall
A CRT
That's it. I mean being a current junior is HS and dating a college sophomore girl and linving in an apartment we spend our free time watching Netflix, YouTube or browsing LG. We don't need cable

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

lasagafield

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 04:59:53 PM » Author: lasagafield
Main one i've got is a Sony KV-28FD1E.
Pal Plus picture tube but also has a VGA port on it and will accept a 720p signal and display them clearly.

There's a reason the sun's free.

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: What kind of TV do you have? « Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 08:33:28 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
In my living room I have a 42" Sony Bravia LCD TV that is a few years old now but still works and looks great. It came with a free Sony Bluray player which unfortunately stopped working so it has been replaced with a Samsung Bluray with Netflix/etc. It also has a 1993 Panasonic VCR hooked up to it and the picture of VHS actually looks fairly good on the TV.

The spare room has a 32" Sanyo TV with games consoles hooked up to it and a DVD player for guests staying.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies