Author Topic: Photonticinduction has an Indian wife?  (Read 1713 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Photonticinduction has an Indian wife? « on: June 07, 2018, 05:24:14 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Was searching just phonroncinduction on YT and the 4th video was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqtDTG7HaTM
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:37:11 PM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION HAS AN INDIAN WIFE!? « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 08:13:03 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yes, he has and good luck to him. :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION HAS AN INDIAN WIFE!? « Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:03:13 PM » Author: suzukir122
I truly hope things work out for him... as I've discovered in the past, long distance
relationships can be very, very tough. My ex was also from the same country. (India)
This was when I was in high school. I'm not saying it won't workout for him, but I do
expect things to be very tough for them, if she cannot successfully make it to the UK.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION HAS AN INDIAN WIFE!? « Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 04:16:29 PM » Author: Rommie
I really feel for the guy, he's been through the mill of late. He needs space, I know he'll be back in circulation when he's ready.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION HAS AN INDIAN WIFE!? « Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 04:31:18 PM » Author: RCM442
This has been known for a while...also, no need to use all caps in the title.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: PHOTONICINDUCTION HAS AN INDIAN WIFE!? « Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 04:36:15 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
This has been known for a while...also, no need to use all caps in the title.
Oh sorry I'll make changes

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photonticinduction has an Indian wife? « Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 06:53:56 AM » Author: funkybulb
Yes  it like  screaming at some one  using all caps

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Photonticinduction has an Indian wife? « Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 09:31:13 AM » Author: Rommie
I've exchanged a few emails with him, and he has quite a good lamp collection, although I think a lot are test subjects for blowing up  :D

We were actually planning a meet later in the year, although with his current situation, I'm guessing that's taken a back seat.

Top bloke.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Photonticinduction has an Indian wife? « Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 09:53:26 AM » Author: suzukir122
Just out of curiosity... and I've been wondering this for years... but is it possible that maybe Photon
could also be a lighting enthusiast? I ask this with the understanding that he uses each light for
his electrical explosion experiment results, but the thought still does cross my mind.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Photonticinduction has an Indian wife? « Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 10:17:13 AM » Author: Rommie
He's certainly got a good collection, mainly incandescents. Although I did see a couple of 1000W MBF/U's on the fireplace in at least one of the videos.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies