Author Topic: Some girls made me miss a chance to save a fixture in a dumpster...  (Read 1072 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Some girls made me miss a chance to save a fixture in a dumpster... « on: June 27, 2018, 04:51:41 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
There is a lot of ranting about the trip there, if you wish skim over the paragraph to reach the part about the lights you may do so

I have been passing by this dumpster multiple times over multiple days to make note that I was not stealing them
I rode my bike to them because the gf thinks grabbing fixtures at random is stealing, on the way there I was stopped by a group of girls who knew me (6 girls), in a rush I zoomed past them and said "sorry GTG". Two of them had a bike the rest of them had rollerblades or were skateboarding, so the girls riding bikes chased after me for whatever reason, that caused me to miss the dumpster by 3 blocks! With no other way to get back to them, I took a risky sharp turn while speeding at 20MPH and lost them for a while and got about 5 mins to myself and the fixtures. After that peacful 5 mins was done, they found me to be sitting down leaning against the dumpster, they thought I was bummed out but I was actually tired.

PART ABOUT THE FIXTURE
After all of that, the fixture was gone along with everything else in the dumpster, If the two girls would not have chased me past it, I could have had them. I wanted to bike away but they basically trapped me in, plus it would seem a bit just biking off without a single word. They said they were sorry that they chased me causing me to miss the fixtures. BTW the dumpster go emptied.

Ugh! why do so many people know me?!
The only good thing out of this was that in return they (the two girls) took me out to eat with gf
(Turns out the two girls were twin sisters and knew my girlfriend)
Hope fully next time
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:03:34 PM by F96T12 DD VHO » Logged

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some girls made me miss a chance to save a fixture in a dumpster... « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 05:30:16 PM » Author: Ash
Raiding a public dumpster in the street is not stealing. In fact, you are effectively giving to the city, by saving them whatever bit of volume of trash that they have to collect, transfer and dispose, all of which costs $. And of course you are also saving the planet a little

Do what you please and don't try to avoid anyone
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies