Author Topic: what brand and model is this fixture?  (Read 3275 times)
valirex

View Posts
View Gallery

street lamp collector and restorer

valirexx
what brand and model is this fixture? « on: July 06, 2018, 04:51:38 PM » Author: valirex
I cannot identify this fixture,they were been often seen on the streets of Romania in the 1970-1980.
Due to my few information collected until now,it seems to be Philips HRF,can anyone confirm that?
In these days are rarely seen,mostly in private spaces like old factories and some institutions,but all being degraded and without the glass reflector.
Was made in 2 versions,with and without gear compartment.Anybody seen such thing? Any information will help.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:20:48 AM by valirex » Logged

Gospodin horoshiy
Re: what brand and model is this fixture? « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:37:30 AM » Author: Gospodin horoshiy
Hello.
The old lamps of Romania of the 1960's were like that. Isn't that them? Very rarely similar lanterns were even brought to the USSR.
valirex

View Posts
View Gallery

valirexx
Re: what brand and model is this fixture? « Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 05:12:37 PM » Author: valirex
In the years 1960-1970 were 2 fixtures that looked the same,this one and another one made by Elba,i think that was copied from this one from the pictures.Between them were some little differences. The model Elba produced was named PVD and i have one of it in my collection,i will post it soon.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies