Author Topic: NOS LPS wall packs  (Read 2309 times)
BlueHalide

View Posts
View Gallery

NOS LPS wall packs « on: August 25, 2018, 01:26:32 AM » Author: BlueHalide
My lighting/electrical distributor has a bunch of NOS 90w and 55w SOX Wallpacks available, I believe they were Lustra brand. I took one out of the box and opened it up, they come with a Philips lamp pre-installed. The fixtures themselves are very large, the 90w is at least 36" long and have a glass refractor/lens. They are asking $50 each for these (both sizes), and will not budge on price. Is that price worth it?
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:47:40 AM » Author: wattMaster
Considering that the lamps themselves cost that much to buy new, I think they're worth it.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 08:19:02 AM » Author: funkybulb
i would say it a deal . cause ballast hard to find now
as philips already stop manufacturing ballast.  second
got about year left  as philips going end manufacturing
of lamps. yes now days in this world it a deal. infact I am
interested in a 90 watt sox wall pack. I have loads of spare lamps and no fixture. PM me please.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

randacnam7321

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 11:43:12 PM » Author: randacnam7321
YES.
Would actually look into getting some if I knew where they were.

Old school FTW!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:29:02 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
I would deff get one of the 90w for that price!

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 01:54:23 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
how heavy are they?

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 12:00:01 PM » Author: Alights
Wow that's a deal, would you be willing to pick one up for me? I'd give you extra for shipping and the time to go get it
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 12:39:46 PM » Author: Lumex120
Would you be able to have them shipped from the distributor? I might be interested in a 55w fixture.

Unofficial LG Discord

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 08:50:09 AM » Author: Rommie
Pity they're not nearer to me, I'd love one  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Xytrell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: NOS LPS wall packs « Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 11:02:14 AM » Author: Xytrell
You haven't mentioned your location, but on the off-chance you're in the US, I'd happily pay you $100 plus shipping costs if you want to flip one.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies