Author Topic: Photos private or members only?  (Read 2075 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Photos private or members only? « on: August 29, 2018, 10:50:27 PM » Author: Cole D.
Do you have your albums set to public or members only? I have all my pictures set to public so anyone can see them. But for certain things in the future I might set to members only.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:34:09 AM » Author: Rommie
Mine are public, I used to have them members only but changed it to public as it made it difficult to check comments on my phone. I get email alerts of new comments and if I'm out they come through to the phone, and with restricted access I can't quickly check the comments as I have to log in, which is a pain as my password is not easy to remember  :D

At the end of the day, there's nothing there except pictures of lamps and control gear etc. so hardly classified information..! Guest viewers can't see your profile or other personal details anyway.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 10:26:43 AM » Author: dor123
All of mine are public as well, so I can show my pictures and videos to another peoples, without having login to my account.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 10:24:38 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I keep mine open to guests. After all if we all hid our content this site would hardly attract new members which always start off as guests who like what they saw

Administrator #5

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 09:35:44 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Not that I have many as yet, but I have now got them set to be publicly viewed.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 10:43:33 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
All albums are public except the one I use/used for sorting images into proper locations that is set to private.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 08:16:22 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
All of my albums are public.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 08:58:55 PM » Author: paintballer22
All mine are set to public.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 06:55:43 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
All are public but I’m planning to make one new album private.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 08:23:53 AM » Author: Rommie
All are public but I’m planning to make one new album private.
Can I ask why..? I do have one private album, but it's normally empty and is only used when I have multiple uploads and want to edit them before they go public. Once I have the uploads edited how I want them, I put them into the public areas.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 09:02:35 AM » Author: funkybulb
it best to leave public cause what if some lighting collector out there not yet discover LG
then come across site reserching for odd lamp.

what some one found a oddball large mogul reflector lamps. up on there research discover they found spent fuel pool lamp. using that example it took me about a week of research what  this lamp i had found.

problem is lighting infomation tend  get lost
over the years when lamps out of production
and people need data about there lamps
and since Dons bulbs data info long gone
it prolly only place to turn to in the future .

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Photos private or members only? « Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 07:52:12 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
That private album is a plan and it may or may not happen.

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies