Author Topic: Philips Alto with a shiny green end cap?  (Read 1035 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Philips Alto with a shiny green end cap? « on: October 08, 2018, 08:05:02 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I look at these on google and I see this BTW the linked image seems to have a T8 end cap.

Anyway, when I go and buy Philips tubes, they always seem to be not shiny and have a diffuse reflection. Do any of you guy have a shiny Philips tube or know any info on this, did they make any or is it just for the picture?

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Philips Alto with a shiny green end cap? « Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 01:39:57 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
I've come across some of the ALTOs that have a lighter shade of green vs the darker shade.  I have a few at my buildings, i'll see if I can find them to show you.  The Alto IIs I think are a bit lighter vs the Alto I's, or maybe it's the other way around.  But when they are in my EoL box for recycling you can defenitly tell a difference between the ones original to the building from 1999/2000 and a few newer Alto IIs that got in there. (we just mainly Sylvania but if needed quickly and no Sylvania on hand, we'll go to Home Depot and get some Philips tubes from there. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies